Lol replay. cant uninstall.

So basicly this, i downloaded the program lol replay some time ago, i no longer have any use for it, and i want to uninstall it, but it can not figure out how. When i go into the remove programs option it does not show the program as installed, and i cant figure out where its placed, do i need to entirely remove league of legends or what?
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Since you can't find the installation folder, I'm going to assume you didn't bother installing it in the standard Program Files folder.

To find out where you installed it:
    Right-click on the LoL Recorder shortcut and select Properties.
    In the Shortcut tab, there should be a "Start in:" field... That's where you installed it.
    You can also click the "Open file location" button to open the folder where you installed it. (It might be called something else - I'm not using an English version of Windows)

Anyway... In that folder, there's a file called uninstall.exe (or simply "uninstall", if you have file extensions turned off).
    Run it to uninstall LoL Recorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

here comes the next problem, i dont have a shortcut for it, it automaticly starts each time i turn my pc on...

Okay then.

Open the start menu.
    Type in "LoL Recorder" (no quotes) in the search field - do not press the Enter key on your keyboard.
    Near the top of the search results, you should see LoL Recorder.
    Right-click it and select the "open file location" option.
    This will open the folder containing the uninstaller.

EDIT: Oh, be sure to close the program before running the uninstaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

worked, thanks a ton!