Poll: Do you think rogues should be toned down in PvP?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i voted NO, cause my arena mate is rogue..

I was flying on my boomkin yesterday, of which I have no res gear for and a rogue in full S11 with the Phase 1 legendary daggers killed me from 140k to dead in his opening stun. Just gonna throw that out there. Yes, not totally accurate because I have 0 res but it was one stun, so..what, 4 seconds he took me from 140k to dead? Possibly less? That's a bit ridiculous. Even if I had some res, he could have easily kidney shot me and then killed me in his second stun without having to use any CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by zooyork View Post
    People that complain about rogues should reroll one for a while and learn a thing or two. There are other melee classes to argue about, like ferals! All the bullshit rogues takes right now is becouse of pvedaggers and trinkets.
    Yeaaaa....no.

A moderately skilled rogue can shit on literally any other spec/class in the game without any pve gear whatsoever. The PvE items are just icing on a cake they never needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I was flying on my boomkin yesterday, of which I have no res gear for and a rogue in full S11 with the Phase 1 legendary daggers killed me from 140k to dead in his opening stun. Just gonna throw that out there. Yes, not totally accurate because I have 0 res but it was one stun, so..what, 4 seconds he took me from 140k to dead? Possibly less? That's a bit ridiculous. Even if I had some res, he could have easily kidney shot me and then killed me in his second stun without having to use any CDs.
    The best part is, he could vanish out and do it 2 more times, just for the hell of it.