Deleted

Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Suggestions

Hello,

I am currently looking to buy a Wireless Keyboard and Wireless Mouse. I am after some suggestions about which people think are a good buy etc I generally don't want to spend anywhere above £100 (GPB) for both.

Mouse must have at least 5 buttons (2 on the left side - I use them for strafe in games)
    Keyboard im not too fused about as long as I can mash keys :P

Wireless range of around 5 metres is a must!

Thanks for any suggestions,
    Kieran

15+ Year Old Account
    Wireless and gaming don't go too well together, because of the possible problems: Input lag and connection problems. It's not really as bad as some years ago, and most of the time it will go very fine. But once in a while you can experience some hiccups.

If you still want wireless, then there are some options. Either get a wireless desktop (aka mouse + keyboard in a bundle) or buy them separately. The desktops will give you a good price/performance but it will be hard to find "true" gaming gear. Buying separately will most likely be more expensive but gives you a better choice.

For a wireless desktop i can recommend the Logitech MK710. The mouse is the M705 "marathon" and the keyboard is quite decent, but i wouldn't call it "mashable".
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet