Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I used to work for a living, the "it" game was Ultima Online. The was no such thing as internet usage monitoring back then. Hell, not only did I close my office door and play Ultima all day, but some times I would come into work on the weekends or stay late because we only had dial-up at home and at work we had T3. Ah, youth...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm an construction engineer.
    When i have to work out on the construction site and have downtime (between problems that need solving) i usually chat with ppl around (with colleagues, workers on the brake, neighbors, subcontractors, promoters ... etc. - you would be surprised how many different ppl go through construction site.

And when i have a project that needs working in the office (drawings and paperwork) and when i get the tired of the work i take a brake and browse the internet (usually i come here) or these last few days i played Heroes of might and magic 2 (Sandro the Necromaner FTW).

Oh yeah i often like to check mail and news feeds from few sites (including mmo champion ofc) with my phone. (i use pulse app)