Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    arent they all pointless though

10+ Year Old Account
    why i did pointless achivements like killing critters or explorer...cause i was bored

Deleted
    Running backwards & forwards through Plaguelands tunnel killing critters for Critter Kill Squad achievement, whilst sat in lengthy bg queues, just to get another pet. Think guild had 3k kills when I started this.

Finally got the achievement, only to find out needed guild exalted & I was new to the guild, so was still neutral.

What made it more pointless, was I knew once my months sub` was up I was quitting/uninstalling the game haha

I do pointless achievements to tie over time.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Keymaster! Thats one "pointless" achievement, on the otherhand I never did it, or wait did i? Somewhere I have the feeling I did, but nah! I dont have it so.. I can't have done it!?

Nothing else to do ingame.

Deleted
    I did level all the wep skills including fist on my Shaman when that was doable.. and now got my FoS "Did somebody order a knuckle sandwich" ^_^

i rember making a new toon for the x-mas season deal to get a few of the achieves then ended up lvling it up at a later date