Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did the fishing achievement whose name i forgot (the title for winning both fishing contests and tons of fishing achievements).
    But the most disturbing part for me was that i enjoyed it. I loved to stand there and play this mindless minigame for hours. And above all i remember the contests i won vividly until today, because i was extremely nervous and focused on winning x)
    I guess everyone has dark secrets, this is mine

I did the Insane title on my main, even tho I never use titles.
    Why I did it, because I am a rep whore [still need to fix Steamwheedle rep]

arent they all pointless though

why i did pointless achivements like killing critters or explorer...cause i was bored

Running backwards & forwards through Plaguelands tunnel killing critters for Critter Kill Squad achievement, whilst sat in lengthy bg queues, just to get another pet. Think guild had 3k kills when I started this.

Finally got the achievement, only to find out needed guild exalted & I was new to the guild, so was still neutral.

What made it more pointless, was I knew once my months sub` was up I was quitting/uninstalling the game haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So a dog raised his paw and the owner gets arrested for hate crime? Scotland has officially gone full retard mode. (and before someone mentions that the dog was seeing Hitler, so fucking what? Unless the dog specifically raised his paw and spoke the words Heil Hitler then i could understand but the dog was just raising his fuckin paw nothing else!)

I do pointless achievements to tie over time.

Field Marshal
    The Keymaster! Thats one "pointless" achievement, on the otherhand I never did it, or wait did i? Somewhere I have the feeling I did, but nah! I dont have it so.. I can't have done it!?

Nothing else to do ingame.

I did level all the wep skills including fist on my Shaman when that was doable.. and now got my FoS "Did somebody order a knuckle sandwich" ^_^

i rember making a new toon for the x-mas season deal to get a few of the achieves then ended up lvling it up at a later date