Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

A lot of the new abilities seem really OP. I am hoping they don't create any extreme balancing issues for pvp. It is one thing not knowing what abilities your opponent will have in his/her arsenal, but also those abilities being very game changing should make things pretty hectic.

Some of these talents are really hit or miss. Most of the low level ones are just that, which I guess is to be expected. I do like a couple of the higher level ones, but it seems like there is something still missing.

the death knights lvl 87 ability looks (Soul Reaper) a lil to OP i but it still looks like it will be coolas far as everything else it all looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Azrona View Post
    Hmm..warlock demon spec.. looks like we'll be able to be a demon all the time? I especially like the Metamorphosis: Nether Plating 'spell' (gives +armor, 6% reduced melee critical chance and 50% reduced snare time). It sounds...promising. Though I won't hold my breath bout them using demon as a tank spec (though it would be absolutely awesome)
    From the previous version it would appear that the duration of meta is based on the amount of demonic fury you have.
    Though it will not have a cooldown, but whether it is based in duration on the initial amount of demonic fury or can be extended remains to be seen.

Deleted
    Inferno Blast doesnt spread Living Bomb anymore :/ and only affect up to 5 targets, ohhh noez bye bye imba bomb dmg^^

Maybe it is not mentioned (in Combustion dmg, too) because Living Bomb is now a talent?^^ and where are the different Orbs?
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2012-02-15 at 10:49 PM.

So what's new in those changes ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Divine Hymn still 8 min for Holy Priests?

Looks like Blizzard plans for resto druids to have higher raw output (by a lot that is) compared to other healers.

Else I cannot explain why they keep on adding more and more utility to other healers (shammy and pally that is), while leaving resto completely out of the picture...

Right now we recieved: ironbark, but lost our second cooldown in return (ToL that is, shamans just had a 2nd cooldown added by their lvl 87 ability ...)

I used to beat Hunters but then I took a stun in the knee

The new talent tree gonna be awesome for Enhance Shammys...Oooh Wait...

Druids are way way better some of those are very tough choices now, and yay for resto getting a instant stun!!

---------- Post added 2012-02-15 at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Looks like Blizzard plans for resto druids to have higher raw output (by a lot that is) compared to other healers.

Else I cannot explain why they keep on adding more and more utility to other healers (shammy and pally that is), while leaving resto completely out of the picture...

Right now we recieved: ironbark, but lost our second cooldown in return (ToL that is, shamans just had a 2nd cooldown added by their lvl 87 ability ...)
    No, Incarnation is ToL we lose 1 minute on barkskin is all
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-02-15 at 11:03 PM.

hum swp, swd and dp removed for sp?

Does this mean F&F Alpha soon???

PAssive Mastery bonus and getting to carry the +10% spell bonus without a totem on all specs? Rock.

Likelyhood of these talents being the exact same when the expansion releases... 50%Likelyhood basically all of them will be changed by the time we're halfway through Mists... 99% :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    From the previous version it would appear that the duration of meta is based on the amount of demonic fury you have.
    Though it will not have a cooldown, but whether it is based in duration on the initial amount of demonic fury or can be extended remains to be seen.
    Blast!
    Ah well, I did say I wasn't holding my breath

Oh, my Deadly Calm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxTheWrecker View Post
    So, does this mean the Beta will start soon or.. don't quite recall what would happen after the talents were released.
    If you read some of the talents that say "NYI" or "for testing purposes", you can deduce that the spells are in a testing build of some sort, possibly alpha. Therefore, a beta in a month or two isn't crazy to think of.
    BfA Beta Time