Updated Boomkin Stuff Looks Awesome

Yeah the new stuff looks amazing O.o

Except - Level 82 Lunar Shower (Passive), so we can't stay in an eclipse and multidot anymore :<.

Only you forgot to check the tooltip. It doesn't affect Eclipse energy anymore, and did not do so in the last version of the MoP-talents either.

There's some pretty interesting stuff there, though you have to read the Tooltips to find most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it looks great, love the change back to the original lunar shower. Man everything just looks so sweet can't wait.

i just wish they told us if treants are gonna act the same as they do now for balance, or if they'll be more powerful to keep up with Soul of the forest and incarnation in tier 4.

Nature's Grace seems to be gone!

I must say i love them
    However I have concerns as well as things that I love

First off

Dots: currently moonkin hold the role as da shit at dotting crap, t11 I miss you <3
    Sadly blizzard will remove a large amount of this ability and balance it in with better single target...How?Why?

First off Insect swarm becomes a 25% damage increase with a 1 min duration (seems short) 1 target only no damage
    This is what balances our dots on single target and aoe they will still be a huge part of our damage but less so on multi target as the 2nd/3rd/rest will never get the 25%

With insect swarm gone that leaves two dots moonfire/sunfire however these still hold the cata MF becomes starfire so its still only one button.
    So what is that interesting surely losing a whole dot is a massive dps loss? no

Eclipse starfires will "refresh" MF duration
    Eclipse wraths will refresh" SF duration
    When it says refresh that means to me reset to 18 seconds so Enter lunar cast MF once then you will keep it up the whole time you are in lunar when you leave it will no longer refresh. great 18 seconds it will most likely run out as you are about to leave solar

Overall i guess that 60-70% of the fight you have both dots up

Issue: once you leave solar you will have a full sunfire up however then when you have left you will not have the convert to Sunfire so you will be able to cast regular old MF does that mean each time between solar - lunar the second solar finishes you will have to cast a Moonfire this would then lose a huge amount as the spell would never benefit from the new nature grace and the actual eclipse damage so you would have to refresh it at the start of lunar... Maths part depends if its worth casting MF inbetween the gap hopefully it will not be however there is a strong chance it might as the gap is like 50-60% of the duration.

Euphoria I take it this still is not fixed

The new starfall is reset on lunar is epic cannot state how much i love this.

And overall best thing ever... we have in the talent choice passive gains or CDs so fight depending we can change our burst/passive damage around and that makes us a whole lot more viable and strong fight depending. However i somehow think that Celestial Alignment will not be able to stack with other Cds or they will not be worth using together would be a little too strong.

Bad English above will have to correct later run out of time now

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 12:21 AM ----------

To answer questions above: Natures grace is now placed into eclipse and activated the second we enter eclipse (not activated by dots so they get the haste however we lose the control element)
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Only you forgot to check the tooltip. It doesn't affect Eclipse energy anymore, and did not do so in the last version of the MoP-talents either.
    Hmm why did they revert that change . Thought they didn't like us spamming it in eclipse :S.

Because it made the talent entirely useless, i'd say. And it's not quite the same as the original design, as the movement-component no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Hmm why did they revert that change . Thought they didn't like us spamming it in eclipse :S.
    No the just didn't want our *movement* dps to be so high. Since in MoP it won't be a choice, it makes sense not to mess with our rotation. It's still not in its T11 glory because you have to cast MF/SnF back to back to keep the buff instead of just moving. .... /sigh

Deleted
    One thing I dislike is: we can't get both "Soul of the Forest" and "Incarnation" However, I can clearly understand where they're coming from and am actually quite happy I have to choose. It's just my innerself saying "AMG I WANT EVERYTHING".

On fights where there isn't really a clear burst phase, I see Soul of the Forest being the primary choice and for fights with a clear burst phase, Incarnation will be the obvious choice, and that's nice that they give you the option to choose. For example, spine, I'd take Incarnation. For morchok, yorsahj, ultraxion and shizzle and especially blackhorn, I would take Soul of the Forest for example (seeing as how our new dots will work)
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2012-02-16 at 04:36 AM.