Smile Enha shaman Imbues

Hey guys,

Quick question, so since FT got updated, it no longer has an ICD. So when I tried to go double FT, it was almost as much as the melee damage, and since it would buff all our magical damage by another 7% (assuming it would stack?) why not go double FT, the only two not gaining the benefit are white attacks and SS. on top of the that, I'm not sure if it buffs the DW weapons, but we get better AoE as well.

The only question is, does the 7% stack?

It stacks as far as I know.

However, you're forgetting the benefits for using WF on MH.

- WF dmg is awesome.
    - UE WF increase Haste (while haste isn't great, it leads to my next point).
    - WF (and Haste from UE) increases the amount of MSW charges you get & amount of times your OH FT dmg hits.

Moral of the story is that it's been put through rigorous testings and simming and it comes out lower.

Does make sense, just thought it might outweigh WF. Thanks for clearing that up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Does make sense, just thought it might outweigh WF. Thanks for clearing that up!
    It would outweight the old WF (proccing only 2 attacks instead of 3 nowadays) - thats why they buffed it ;-)

Also you need 2 weapons with different weapon speed to get the proc of both weapons (at least it was that way back in ICC after patch 4.0, where SP weapon + slower offhand with double FT caused you to deal insane dmg - about 25% FT procc dmg ).