Thread: Parse Venting!

Parse Venting!

I was at 91.7k DPS about to transfer to the head phase on heroic madness (where dps only increases) and we missed the cataclysm timer by 1 second !!!
    The attempt before I was at 90k and thrall didnt catch me!!!

F u * * this g a m e

Edit : ban me if you mustlol@

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=13059&e=13777

rank 1 is 84.5k..
    Last edited by Butosai; 2012-02-16 at 02:09 PM.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Well at least you do more than 2 heroics a week.

If I were to link you my best attempt wipes you wouldn't stroke your own epeen so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by simmaz View Post
    If I were to link you my best attempt wipes you wouldn't stroke your own epeen so hard.
    Depends when you wiped, doesn't it?

Of course, the kill parse is the only one that matters though right?

Cry me a river, sucks less then my situtation. My guild got this awesome idea to extend raid so we kill madness faster, so whole week lost, and i lost my 4 x top 10 rankings, without chance to defend them this week.
    THAT sucks.
    What happens to you happens alot of time, it mostly hurts when it happens on fight like ultraxion, because they are always king of epening..

why would you extend the raid it takes like a half hour to kill the first 7
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    why would you extend the raid it takes like a half hour to kill the first 7
    Exactly... i have no idea either, some weird guild politics...

O well, this shoud be prolly tier with longest time for rank chasing, considering its lenght (MOP not comming anywhere soon) and bosses being easy.
    Prolly will just end with alot of sick proc parses sitting at tops, will be fun to monitor anyway.
    Will be fun to see who will be winner of breaking 50 k dps on ultraxion hc.

Quote Originally Posted by NaaBcAke View Post
    Exactly... i have no idea either, some weird guild politics...

O well, this shoud be prolly tier with longest time for rank chasing, considering its lenght (MOP not comming anywhere soon) and bosses being easy.
    Prolly will just end with alot of sick proc parses sitting at tops, will be fun to monitor anyway.
    Will be fun to see who will be winner of breaking 50 k dps on ultraxion hc.
    Woulda been done already if we didnt wipe to stupid sht on my good rng attempts