10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[TV Series] Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs TV Series Announced

I honestly cant wait for this i loved the movies and i enjoyed watching them with my family
    Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...ource=facebook

Sony Pictures Animation is teaming up with DHX Media to bring Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs to the small screen.

DHX Media has signed on to develop and produce twenty-six, twenty-two minute episodes of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs: The Series. The company will also handle worldwide merchandising for the TV adaptation. The TV series will take place before the giant food rained down on the blue-collar town of Shallow Falls. The films' main characters Flint Lockwood and Sam Sparks will return as the focus of the series. Various other characters from the films will be featured in the show, including Flint's Dad Tim, Steve the Monkey, Manny the head of the school's audiovisual, school gym teacher Earl (before he becomes a cop), Brent who still models baby wear, and Mayor Shelbourne, who wins every election on the pro-sardine platform.

"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs has a tremendous legacy as beloved children’s books and a duo of highly popular feature films, showing how great ideas can succeed across media," said DHX Media President and COO Steven DeNure, in a statement. "We believe audiences both old and new are going to love this fiercely funny franchise reimagined for the small screen."
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

"tune in next week where more meatballs come from the sky!"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "tune in next week where more meatballs come from the sky!"
    Found the guy who didn't actually watch the movies, but decided to comment anyways.

I'll be looking forward to this and if it's anything like the movies it will be awesome! Don't fuck it up, Sony.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.