Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
/ Talent Calculator
- Vile Spew: Causes an undead minion to erupt in a shower of bile, dealing 249 Shadow damage to all enemies within 40 yards of the minion, and infecting them with Blood Plague and Frost Fever. 30 Runic Power.
- Unholy Blight: Surrounds the Death Knight with a vile swarm of unholy insects for 10 sec, stinging all enemies within 10 yards every 1 sec, infecting them with Blood Plague and Frost Fever. 1.5 minute cooldown.
- NEW - Icy Grip: Reduces the cooldown of your Death Grip spell by 15 sec and causes your Death Grip to reduce the movement speed of the target by 50% for 6 sec.
- Death's Advance: Movement-impairing effects may not reduce you below 75% of normal movement speed.
- Death Pact: Drain vitality from an undead minion, healing the Death Knight for 50% of his maximum health and causing the minion to suffer damage equal to 50% of its maximum health. 2 minute cooldown. No longer costs Runic Power.
- Runic Corruption: When you land a damaging Death Coil, Frost Strike, or Rune Strike, you have a 45% (down from 100%) chance to activate Runic Corruption, increasing your rune regeneration rate by 100% for 3 sec.
- Blood Rites: Whenever you hit with Death Strike, the Frost and Unholy Runes will become Death Runes when they activate. Death Runes count as a Blood, Frost or Unholy Rune. No longer works with Obliterate.
- Veteran of the Third War: Increases your total Stamina by 9% and your expertise by 2%.
- Heart Strike: Instantly strike the target and up to two additional nearby enemies, causing 90% (down from 175%) weapon damage plus 761 on the primary target, with each additional enemy struck taking 25% less damage than the previous target. Damage dealt to each target is increased by an additional 15% for each of your diseases present.
- Rune Strike: Strike the target for 90% (down from 180%) weapon damage plus 5. This attack cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried. No longer only usable while in Blood Presence, or for 10 sec after the Death Knight dodges or parries. No longer causes a high amount of threat.
- Scarlet Fever: Causes your Blood Plague to also afflict enemies with Weakened Blows.
Weakened Blows: Demoralizes the target, reducing their physical damage dealt by 10% for 30 sec.
- Bone Shield: Now Blood skill only instead of a talent.
- Frost Strike: Instantly strike the enemy, causing 65% (down from 130%) weapon damage plus 187 as Frost damage. 35 Runic Power.
- Howling Blast: Blast the target with a frigid wind, dealing 1389 Frost damage to that foe, and 695 Frost damage to all other enemies within 10 yards, infecting all targets with Frost Fever. 30 yd range (up from 20 yd).
- Obliterate: A brutal instant attack that deals 115% (down from 150%) weapon damage plus 772. Total damage is increased by 12.5% for each of your diseases on the target.
- Brittle Bones: Your Frost Fever also applies the Physical Vulnerability effect.
Physical Vulnerability: Weakens the constitution of an enemy target, increasing their physical damage taken by 4% for 30 sec.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes: When wielding a two-handed weapon, your melee attacks deal an additional 10% damage and your autoattacks generate 15 Runic Power.
- Threat of Thassarian: When dual-wielding, your Death Strikes, Obliterates, Plague Strikes, and Frost Strikes also deal damage with your off-hand weapon, and your Frost Strike damage is increased by 50%. All off-hand weapon damage is also increased by 50%.
- Scourge Strike: An unholy strike that deals 75% (down from 100%) of weapon damage as Physical damage plus 484. In addition, for each of your diseases on your target, you deal an additional 18% of the Physical damage done as Shadow damage.
- Festering Strike: An instant attack that deals 115% (down from 150%) weapon damage plus 665 and increases the duration of your Blood Plague, Frost Fever, and Chains of Ice effects on the target by up to 6 sec.
- Contagion: Increases the damage dealt by your diseases by 100%, and allows them to retain their full power when spread via Pestilence.
- Ebon Plaguebringer: Your Blood Plague also applies the Physical Vulnerability effect.
Physical Vulnerability: Weakens the constitution of an enemy target, increasing their physical damage taken by 4% for 30 sec.
- Blood Plague: A disease dealing 17 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 30 sec (up from 21). Caused by Plague Strike and other abilities.
- Frost Fever: A disease dealing 14 Frost damage every 3 sec for 30 sec (up from 21). Caused by Icy Touch and other spells. No longer reduces the target's melee and ranged attack speed.
- Frost Presence: Strengthens you with the presence of Frost, increasing Runic Power generation by 100%. Only one Presence may be active at a time, and assuming a new Presence will consume any stored Runic Power. No longer increases damage.
- Plague Strike: A vicious strike that deals 50% (down from 100%) weapon damage plus 217 and infects the target with Blood Plague, a disease dealing Shadow damage over time.
- Death Strike: Unleash a powerful strike that heals you for 20% of the damage you have sustained during the preceding 5 sec (minimum of at least 7% of your maximum health), while also dealing 75% (down from 150%) weapon damage plus 256 to an enemy if the attack is successful.
- Mind Freeze: Smash the target's mind with cold, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec. 10 Runic Power (down from 30). 15 second cooldown (up from 10).
- Chains of Ice: Shackles the target with frozen chains, reducing movement speed by 60% for 8 sec. Also infects the target with Frost Fever. 30 yd range (up from 20).
- Anti-Magic Shell: Surrounds the Death Knight in an Anti-Magic Shell, absorbing 75% of damage dealt by harmful spells (up to a maximum of 50% of the Death Knight's health) and preventing application of harmful magical effects. Damage absorbed generates Runic Power. Lasts 5 sec.
- Raise Ally: Pours dark energy into a dead target, reuniting spirit and body to allow the target to reenter battle with 60% (up from 20%) health and 20% mana.
- Necrotic Strike: A vicious strike that deals 50% (down from 100%) weapon damage, applies the Slowed Casting effect, and absorbs the next 37 healing received by the target.
Slowed Casting: Clouds the target's mind, slowing their casting speed by 30% for 10 sec sec.
- NEW - Soul Reaper: Strikes an enemy for 50% weapon damage and afflicts the target with Soul Reaper. After 5 sec, if the target is below 35% health, this effect will deal 46,549 additional Shadow damage. If the enemy dies before this effect triggers, the Death Knight gains 50% haste for 5 sec. 6 second cooldown. Required Level 87. Costs 1 Death Rune.
/ Talent Calculator
General Class Abilities
- Feline Swiftness now increases your overall movement speed by 15%
- Displacer Beast teleports the Druid up to 20 yards forward and activates Cat Form and Prowl.
- Wild Charge now has a 15 sec cooldown for all variations of the charge.
- Non-Shapeshift no longer reduces the mana cost of your next healing spell.
- Bear Form no longer increases haste by 30%.
- Cat Form no longer causes your Ravage to be useable with no Energy cost.
- Moonkin Form no longer grants you 20 Solar or Lunar energy.
- Aquatic Form no longer reduces damage taken by 20% and duration of the charge effect is now 5 seconds.
- Travel Form no longer reduces damage taken by 20%
- Nature's Swiftness now only has a 1 minute cooldown but no longer affects Mass Entanglement.
- *NEW* Soul of the Forest Aessina's blessing grants a benefit which varies by your combat specialization.
When a Lunar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Solar Energy and when a Solar Eclipse ends you gain 20 Lunar Energy.
Your finishing moves grant 2 Energy per combo point.
Mangle now generates an additional 2 Rage.
You gain 50% haste for your next spell when you cast Swiftmend.
- Mass Entanglement now roots a target instead of a target in the selected area. Root now lasts for 20 sec, up from 8 sec. Now affects 5 targets. Now can be used in any form.
- Incarnation Guardian: Son of Ursoc now also affects Growl.
- Demoralizing Roar has been renamed to Disorienting Roar and is now useable in all shapeshift forms.
- Ursol's Vortex can now be cast at a specific location instead of being used on the Druid. 30 yd range.
- Bash is now a talent and has been renamed Mighty Bash Invokes the spirit of Ursoc to stun the target for 5 sec. Useable in all shapeshift forms.
- Master Shapeshifter has been replaced with Dream of Cenarius Wrath, Starfire, Starsurge, and melee abilities increase healing done by your next healing spell by 30%.
Non-instant casts of Nourish, Healing Touch, and Regrowth increase the damage done by your next damaging spell or ability by 30%.
Each of these bonuses lasts 30 sec and cannot be gained more often than once every 30 sec.
- Cat Form now also increases autoattack damage by 100% and increases movement speed by 15%
- Feline Grace has been changed back to only reduce falling damage taken while in Cat Form.
- Claw now causes 350% of normal damage, up from 155%
- Bear Hug is now avaiable to all Druids at level 22.
- Remove Corruption now removes all Poison and Curse effects on the target but has an 8 sec cooldown.
- Hurricane no longer increases the time between enemy attacks by 20%
- Innervate regenerates 10%(up from 5%) of the caster's maximum mana over 10 seconds and an additional 10%(down from 15%) if cast on self.
- Maim now causes 110% weapon damage in addition to the stun.
- Symbiosis may not be cast on other Druids and the effect is lost if the linked targets are too far apart. 6 sec cast time.
- Euphoria now also procs off of Starsurge.
- Eclipse has been slightly reworked. It now causes Wrath to refresh the duration on Sunfire while in Solar Eclipse and Starfire to refresh the duration on Moonfire while in Lunar Eclipse. In addition, Lunar Eclipse transforms your Hurricane into Arcane Storm.
- Moonkin Form now increases Arcane and Nature damage dealt by 10%, down from 20%
- Insect Swarm now increases the damage taken by 25% (down from 30%) but affects all spells.
- Shooting Stars now has a 20% chance to trigger (up from 4%) but can only trigger from a periodic critical strike from your Moonfire or Sunfire.
- Celestial Alignment had its bonus damage reduced by 5% but causes Moonfire to also apply the Sunfire effect. 3 minute cooldown. (Up from 2 min)
- Total Eclipse (Mastery) increases the bonus damage from Eclipse by 20% (Up from 16%) Each point of Mastery increases the damage by an additional 2.5% (Up from 2.0%)
- Savage Defense reduces physical damage taken by 40% for 6 seconds. (Changed from 80% for 3 sec) 1.5 second cooldown.
- Thrash now also causes the Weakened Blows effect. Weakened Blows reduces the physical damage caused by the affected targets by 10% for 30 sec.
- Nature's Guardian (Mastery) increases armor by 5.2% (Down from 9.6%) Each point of Mastery increases the armor by an additional 0.65% (Down from 1.2%)
- Shred damage has been reduced from 540% to 425%
- Predatory Strikes is now called Predatory Swiftness and only affects Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, or Rebirth. (Has an X% chance to trigger)
- Thrash now also causes the Weakened Blows effect. Weakened Blows reduces the physical damage caused by the affected targets by 10% for 30 sec.
- Ravage damage has been reduced from 950% to 750% damage.
/ Talent Calculator
- *NEW* Glaive Toss - You hurl two glaives in front of you 30 yards, dealing 1,X damage to all enemies and reducing their movement speed by 50%. The Glaives will return back to you, also dealing damage and snaring targets they hit. If Glaive Toss hits at least 2 enemies in both directions, the cooldown is reset.
- Arcane Arrows - Now replaced with Powershot.
- *NEW* Powershot -You wind up a powerful shot, dealing 1,X damage to all targets in front of you within 20 yards (width). The damage done is increased on targets further away: 15-30 yards: Double damage, Stunned 1 sec. 30-50 yards: Tripple damage, Stunned 2 sec.
- Venom Tipped Arrows - Now replaced with Binding Shot.
- *NEW* Binding Shot - You fire a magical projectile, tethering the enemy and any other enemies within 10 yards to the landing arrow. Increases all damage they recieve from you by 15%. If they move 15 yards from the arrow they are stunned for 10 sec (5 sec PvP). (30 yd range, Costs 20 focus, Instant)
- Arcane Shot - Now causes 50% (down from 100%) of weapon damage plus 150 (down from 327) as Arcane damage.
- Steady Shot - Now causes 50% (down from 100%) of weapon damage plus 145 (down from 316).
- *NEW* Disengage - You attempt to disengage from combat, leaping backwards. Can only be used while in combat. Required level 14. (50,000 yd range, 25 sec cooldown, Instant cast)
- Multi-shot - Now hits targets for 60% (down from 120%) of weapon damage.
- Kill Shot - Now deals 75% (down from 150%) weapon damage plus 421 (down from 921).
- Deterrance - When activated, now causes you to deflect melee attacks, ranged attacks, and spells, and reduces all damage taken by 30%. While Deterrence is active, you cannot attack. Lasts 5 sec.
- Camouflage - Can now be cast while in combat. Lasts for 6 sec if cast in combat, otherwise, lasts for 1 min.
- Aimed Shot - Now deals 80% (down from 164%) ranged weapon damage plus 641 (down from 1438).
- Trueshot Aura - Now increases melee attack power by 10% (down from 20%) and ranged attack power by 10%.
- Black Arrow - Now fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing 1,051% Weapon damage as Shadow damage to the enemy target. In addition, Black Arrow deals 4,204 damage over 20 sec to the target and any other enemy within the path of the Black Arrow when fired. (40 yd range, Costs 40 focus, No cooldown, Instant cast)
- Lock and Load - You now have a 100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap or Ice Trap to cause your next Explosive Shot to cost no Focus, trigger no cooldown and deal double damage. Effect lasts for 12 sec.
/ Talent Calculator
- *NEW* Temporal Shield Envelops you in a temporal shield for 4 seconds. Damage taken while shielded will be undone over 6 seconds. Not on the global cooldown. (3% base mana, Instant Cast, 25 second cooldown)
- Blazing Speed Suppresses movement slowing effects and increases your movement speed by 150% for 1.50 seconds. May only be activated after taking a melee or spell hit greater than 2% of your total health. This spell may be cast while a cast time spell is in progress. (Instant cast, 25 second cooldown)
- Ring of Frost Summons a Ring of Frost at the target location. Enemies entering the ring are frozen for 10 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. 10 yard radius. (30 yd range, 2% base mana, 1.5 second cast, 30 second cooldown)
- Greater Invisibility Now reduces damage while invisible and for 3 seconds after breaking invisibility by 90% in addition to its old effects. (Instant cast, 2.5 minute cooldown)
- Cauterize An attack that would otherwise kill you will instead bring you to 50% of your maximum health, and you will burn for 40% of your maximum health over the next 6 seconds. Cauterize cannot occur more than once every 2 minutes.
- Cold Snap Now instantly restores 20% of your health in addition to old effect. (Instant cast, 3 minute cooldown)
- Arcane Bomb Places an Arcane Bomb on the target which deals 3,060 Arcane damage over 12 seconds. Each time Arcane Bomb deals damage, an additional 50% of that damage is also dealt to a random target within 10 yards. (40 yd range, Instant cast, 2% base mana)
- Frost Bomb Countdown and cooldown are now reduced by Haste, in addition to old effects. (40 yd range, 1.5 second cast, 1% base mana, 12 second cooldown)
- *NEW* Invocation Your Evocation no longer has a cooldown, but you no longer have any base mana regeneration. Completing an Evocate causes you to deal 20% increased spell damage for 30 seconds.
- *NEW* Rune of Power Places a Rune of Power on the ground, which lasts for 1 minute. While standing in your rune of power, your mana regeneration is increased by 100% and your spell damage is increased by 15%. Only 2 Runes of Power can be placed at one time. Replaces Evocation. (30 yd range, 1.5 second cast, 10 second cooldown)
- *NEW* Incanter's Shield Absorbs damage, converting the damage into mana, up to a maximum of 30% of your maximum mana. Lasts 8 seconds. When your Incanter's Shield is destroyed, you gain 30% increased spell power for 15 seconds. (Instant cast, 25 second cooldown)
- Shatter now doubles your critical strike chance of all spells on frozen targets plus an additional 25%.
- Remove Curse now removes all Curses present on a target. 8 second cooldown.
- Frost Armor now increases spell casting speed by 5% in addition to previous snare effect. No longer provides physical damage reduction.
- Molten Armor now increases spell critical strike chance by 5% and reduces the duration of all harmful Physical effects by 25%. No longer deals damage to attackers.
- Mage Armor now increases your Mastery by 5 and reduces the duration of all harmful Magic effects by 35%. No longer provides mana regen.
- Flamestrike Now has a 12 second cooldown.
- Arcane Brilliance now increases spellpower by 10%, but no longer grants additional mana.
- *NEW*Arcane Charge (Passive) An Arcane Charge, generated by Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles, and consumed by Arcane Barrage. Stacks up to 4 times.
- Arcane Blast no longer has a stacking cast time reduction. Instead, each cast generates an Arcane Charge. Arcane Blast's damage is increased by 25% per Arcane Charge, and its mana cost is increased by 150% per Arcane Charge.
- Arcane Missiles now generates an Arcane Charge. Arcane Missiles' damage is increased by 25% per Arcane Charge.
- Arcane Barrage now consumes all Arcane Charges. Arcane Barrage's damage is increased by 25% per Arcane Charge, and it hits 1 additional target per Arcane Charge.
- Pyroblast now has a chance to be instant cast and cost no mana from any direct damage critical strike.
- *NEW* Critical Mass (Passive) now increases the critical strike chance of Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Pyroblast, and Scorch by 1.3.
- Inferno Blast now only spreads any Pyroblast, Ignite, Flamestrike, and Combustion effects to up to 5 enemy targets within 12 yards.
- Combustion now cannot be cast on a target without Pyroblast, Ignite, or Flamestrike present. Living Bomb damage no longer increases Combustion damage. 45 second cooldown.
- Fingers of Frost (Passive) now has a 20% chance to proc from successful Frostbolt casts, and a 50% chance to proc from successful Frozen Orb hits. Now stacks up to 3 times, up from 2.
- Brain Freeze (Passive) now only procs from talented Bomb effects.
/ Talent Calculator
- Speed of Light now increases the casters movement speed by 70% for 8 seconds.
- *NEW* Eternal Flame Consumes all Holy Power to place a protective Holy flame on the target, which heals them for 2404 per charge of Holy Power every 3 sec for 30 seconds. Can be active only on one target at a time. (40 yd range, 1 Holy Power, Instant cast)
- Sacred Shield Protects the target with a shield of Holy light for 30 sec, which increases the critical chance of your Word of Glory on the target by 30%. The shield also absorbs 5 353 damage when the target takes damage, but no more than once every 6 sec. Can be active only on one target at a time.
- *NEW* Hand of Purity Places a hand on the friendly target, reducing the damage of harmful periodic effects by 70% for 6 sec. Players may only have one Hand per Paladin on them at any one time. (30 yd range, 7% of base mana, 1 min cooldown, Instant cast)
- *NEW* Unbreakable Spirit When your Divine Shield, Divine Protection or Lay on Hands are on cooldown, spending Holy Power will reduce the remaining cooldown by 1% per Holy Power spent, up to a maximum of 50% reduction.
- *NEW* Holy Prism Sends a beam of light toward a target, turning them into a prism of Holy energy. If an enemy is the prism, they take 1 581 damage and radiate 1 170 healing to 5 nearby allies within 10 yards. If an ally is the prism, they are healed for 3 509 and radiate 527 Holy damage to 5 nearby enemies within 10 yards. (40 yd range, 8% of base mana, 20 sec cooldown, Instant cast)
- *NEW* Light's Hammer Hurl a Light-infused hammer into the ground, where it will blast a 10 yard area with Holy magic for 15 sec. Allies within the area are are healed for 6 every 2 sec while enamies take 6 Holy damage every 2 sec. (30 yd range, 1 min cooldown, Instant)
- Selfless Healer Now reduces the cast time of your next Flash Heal by 50% each stack instead of decreasing the mana cost.
- Sanctified Wrath now removes the cooldown on Hammer of Wrath but is now castable during Holy Wrath for all specs.
- Clemency now also finishes the cooldown on Hand of Salvation.
- *NEW* Execution Sentence A hammer slowly falls from the sky, causing increased Holy damage to the designated target for the next 10 seconds and culminating in a final burst of damage. (40 yd range, 1 min cooldown, Instant)
Stay of Execution
If used on friendly targets, the falling hammer heals the target for the next 10 seconds and culminating in a final burst of healing.
- Seal of Righteousness now has an 8 yard range.
- Seal of Truth now only works with melee attacks, causing melee attacks to deal 10% Holy weapon damage and apply Censure to the target. Censure: Deals 25 additional Holy damage over 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Crusader Strike now does 100% weapon damage, down from 135%.
- Divine Protection now reduces magical damage taken by 40% for 10 seconds but no longer reduces physical damage.
- Rebuke now has a 15 second cooldown, up from 10.
- *NEW* Boundless Conviction (Passive) You may store an additional 2 Holy Power beyond the maximum of 3. No ability ever consumes more than 3 Holy Power. (Learned at level 85)
- Cleanse now removes all Poison and Disease effects. 8 sec cooldown added.
- Guardian of Ancient Kings now has a 3 min cooldown, down from 5 min.
- Crusader's Zeal now has a 20% chance to proc off of autoattacks. No longer procs off of other melee attacks.
- Templar's Verdict now does 165% weapon damage, down from 200%.
- Sheath of Light has been renamed to Sword of Light and now increases your spell power by 100% of your Strength and grants you 5% maximum mana every 2 sec.
- Judgements of the Bold causes your Judgement to also inflict the target with Physical Vulnerability in addition to granting you 1 charge of Holy Power. The Physical Vulnerability effect increases the physical damage taken by the target by 4% for 30 seconds.
- Exorcism now has a 20 sec cooldown. Autoattacks no longer have a 20% chance to activate Exorcism.
- Sanctity of Battle now also affects Hammer of Wrath.
- Beacon of Light now has a 10 second cooldown.
- Holy Wrath AoE range is now around a target instead of around the player.
- Holy Radiance grants a charge of Holy Power. Cast time reduced to 2.5 sec, down from 3 sec.
- *NEW* Holy Insight (Passive) increases your mana pool by 400%
- Grand Crusader now also can proc off of Hammer of the Righteous. Proc chance increased to 40%, up from 20%.
- Guarded by the Light now increases your spell power by an amount equal to 100% of your Strength, up from 60%. It also grants 5% of maximum mana every 2 sec, instead of an increased chance to hit with spells. Finally, increased mana regeneration was replaced with Word of Glory no longer being on the global cooldown.
- Avenger's Shield now has a 9 second cooldown, down from 15 seconds.
- Hammer of the Righteous now also applies the Weakened Blows effect. Weakened Blows reduces the targets physical damage dealt by 10% for 30 seconds. Now does 20% weapon damange, down from 30%.
- Sanctuary also decreases all damage taken by 10% in addition to increasing the paladins armor value from items by 10%
/ Talent Calculator
- Void Tendrils now costs 4% mana, down from 15%. AoE range reduced to 8 yards, down from 10 yards.
- Psyfiend now costs 4% mana, down from 15%. Cooldown increased to 1.5 min, up from 1 min. Psyfiend range reduced to 30 yards, down from 40. Targeting now prefers anything attacking the Priest or her friends. Psychic Scream causes enemies to flee for 1 min. Damage caused may interrupt the effect.
- Psychic Scream now costs 3% mana, down from 15%. AoE range changed to 8 yards.
- From Darkness, Comes Light proc chance increased to 15%, up from 6%.
- Angelic Bulwark now affects Spirit Shell and Divine Aegis when cast on self, in addition to Power Word: Shield.
- Dark Archangel now lists Dark Evangelism as its cost, instead of Shadow Orbs.
- Serendipity has been renamed to Divine Insight. Duration for Caster Form effect increased to 20 sec, up from 10 sec.
- Final Prayer now grants a shield that lasts until canceled, up from 20 sec.
- Spirit Shell now lasts until canceled, up from 8 sec. Mana cost reduced to 2%, down from 9%.
- Rapture now triggers off of dispels in addition to being completely absorbed.
- Greater Heal cast time reduced to 2.5 sec, down from 3 sec. Mana cost reduced to 6%, down from 27%.
- Heal cast time reduced to 2.5 sec, down from 3 sec. Mana cost reduced to 2%, down from 9%.
- Mind Blast now requires Shadow Orbs to cast, with damage increasing with the number of Shadow Orbs, but has no cooldown or mana cost.
- Vampiric Touch now regenerates health and mana equal to 50% of the damage done by Vampiric Touch. Mana cost reduced to 3%, down from 16%.
- Dispel Magic now has a 8 second cooldown. Mana cost decreased to 3%, down from 16%.
- Spectral Guise has been removed.
/ Talent Calculator
- Shuriken Toss - A ranged attack that deals 1,179 Physical damage to an enemy target. Generates 1 combo point. (30 yd range) [40 Energy]
- Versatility - Your Redirect ability now has no cooldown.
- Anticipation - When one of your attacks generates a combo point on a target that already has five combo points, you gain an Anticipation charge, up to a maximum of 5. When you perform an offensive finishing move on an enemy, any Anticipation charges are consumed to grant you an equal number of combo points on that target.
- Shroud of Concealment - Extend a cloak that wraps party and raid members within 20 yards in shadows, concealing them from sight. (5 min cooldown)
- Shadow Walk - Significantly increases Stealth effectiveness for 6 sec. (1 min cooldown)
- Subterfuge - Your Stealth breaks 3 sec after dealing or receiving damage hostile actions, rather than doing so immediately.
- Improved Recuperate removed.
- Dispatch - A vicious strike that exploits the vulnerability of foes with less than 35% health remaining, causing 200% weapon damage plus 781 713 to the target. Requires a dagger in the main hand. Awards 1 combo point. [30 Energy]
- Vendetta - Marks an enemy for death, increasing all damage you deal to the target by 20% 30% and granting you unerring vision of your target, regardless of concealments such as stealth and invisibility. Lasts 15 20 sec.
- Envenom - Damage no longer increased based on Deadly Poison stacks.
- Venomous Wounds - Damage decreased to 707 (down from 773).
- Garrote - Damage decreased to 844 (down from 924).
- Rupture - Damage and duration increased. 1 point : 731 1007 damage over 8 12 seconds, 5 points: 2177 2490 damage over 16 20 seconds.
- Assassin's Resolve - While wielding daggers, your maximum Energy is increased by 20 and your melee damage is increased by 20%.
- Expose Armor - Revamped, now works like Sunder Armor. Weaken the target's defenses, applying the Weakened Armor debuff. Awards 1 combo point. (Weakened Armor: Weakens the armor of the target by 4% for 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.)
- Mutilate - Energy cost now 55 Energy (down from 60). Instantly attacks with both weapons for 180% 100% weapon damage plus an additional 409 208 with each weapon. Awards 2 combo points.
- Improved Poisons - Now increases the proc rate of Deadly Poison by 20% and Instant Poison by 20% (down from 50%).
- Ambush - Ambush the target, causing 190% 175% weapon damage plus 791 665 to the target (275% 253% plus 1145 962 if a dagger is equipped). Must be stealthed and behind the target. Awards 2 combo points.
- Deadly Throw - Damage lowered slightly (from 1545-1591 (5cp) to 1396-1439 (5cp))
- Deadly Brew - Whenever you apply one of your Non-Lethal poisons to a target, you also apply Crippling Poison. Now a talent instead of an assassination skill.
- Main Gauche - Your main-hand attacks have a 16% chance to grant you an attack that deals damage equal to 100 50% of a main-hand attack. Each point of Mastery increases the chance by an additional 2.00%.
- Shiv - Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your off-hand weapon, dealing 25% weapon damage, dispelling an Enrage effect from the target, and applying a concentrated form of your active Non-Lethal poison. Awards 1 combo point. See individual Non-Lethal poison tooltips for details regarding the concentrated effects of each.
- Feint - Cooldown removed. Duration reduced to 5 seconds (down from 6 seconds).
- Fan of Knives - Damage reduced to 1184 (down from 1294).
- Backstab - Energy cost reduced to 35 (down from 60). Damage reduced to 713 (from 781).
- Revealing Strike - An instant strike that deals 125% 65% weapon damage and exposes the target's vulnerabilities, increasing the effectiveness of your offensive finishing moves on that target by 35%, and giving your Sinister Strikes a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point, for 15 18 sec. Awards 1 combo point.
- Gouge - No longer deals damage.
- Kick - Cooldown increased to 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Slice and Dice - Duration increased. 1 point: 24 seconds (from 9 seconds), 5 points: 40 seconds (from 21 seconds).
- Eviscerate - Damage lowered slightly (from 3198-3613 (5cp) to 2894-3273 (cp))
- Sinister Strike - Energy cost is now 40 (down from 45). An instant strike that causes 226 155 damage in addition to 100% 75% of your normal weapon damage.
- Energetic Recovery - While your Slice and Dice ability is active, you regain 8 Energy every 2 sec.
- Executioner - Increases the damage done by all your finishing moves, and the effectiveness of your Slice and Dice, by 20%. Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 2.5%.
- Shadow Dance - Enter the Shadow Dance for 6 8 sec, allowing the use of abilities that ordinarily require Stealth. The energy cost of Ambush is reduced by 20 while Shadow Dance is active.
- Relentless Strikes - No longer has the static 20% proc rate (says X%).
- Honor Among Thieves - Increases the critical strike chance of all party and raid members by 5%. When any player in your party or raid critically hits with a spell or ability, you gain a combo point on your current target. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds.
- Sinister Calling - No longer increases the percentage damage bonus of Backstab and Hemorrhage.
- Hemorrhage - Energy cost now 30 Energy (down from 35). An instant strike that deals 155% 100% weapon damage (225% 145% if a dagger is equipped) and causes the target to take 30% additional damage from Bleed effects for 1 min. Awards 1 combo point. Replaces Sinister Strike when learned.
- Elusiveness - Your Feint also reduces all damage taken by 30% for 5 sec.
- Wound Poison - No longer deals damage. Now has a static proc rate of 50%.
- Instant Poison - Proc chance now a static 30%. Damage down to 368 (from 403).
- Crippling Poison - Coats a weapon Coats your weapons with a Non-Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour. Each strike has a 50% chance of poisoning the enemy, slowing their movement speed by 70 50% for 12 sec.
- Deadly Poison - Reworked completely. No longer has stacks. Now deals 2828 (down from 3100 (5x)) damage over 12 seconds. Subsequent applications will no longer proc the poison of your other weapon, but deal 368 nature damage instead.
- Leeching Poison - Now has a 50% proc rate.
- Paralytic Poison - Now has a 20% proc rate.
/ Talent Calculator
- Ancestral Guidance cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3 minutes.
- Nature's Guardian: Whenever a damaging attack brings you below 30% health, your maximum health is increased by 25% for 10 sec (up from 15%) and your threat level towards the attacker is reduced. 30 second cooldown.
- Astral Shift: Seek haven by shifting partially into the elemental planes, reducing damage taken by 50% but also all damage and healing done by 30% (down from 50%), for 6 sec.
- NEW - Call of Elements: When activated, immediately finishes the cooldown on all totems. (5 minute cooldown)
- Totemic Restoration: When a totem is replaced or destroyed before its duration expires naturally, its cooldown is reduced in proportion to the lost duration, up to a maximum of 50% of the full cooldown.
- Elemental Mastery: Call upon elemental forces, empowering you with 30% haste for 20 sec. (2 minute cooldown, down from 3 minutes)
- Ancestral Swiftness: Passively increases spell and melee haste by 5%. When activated, your next Nature spell with a base casting time less than 10 sec. becomes an instant cast spell.
- Tier 6 Talents: All unknown at the moment.
- NEW - Burning Wrath: Fiery elemental energy emanates from the Shaman, empowering all nearby party and raid members and increasing their spell power by 10%.
- NEW - Grace of Air: Empowering winds swirl around the Shaman, granting all nearby party and raid members 5 Mastery.
- Earth Shock: Instantly shocks the target with concussive force, causing 1,030 Nature damage and applying the Weakened Blows effect.
Weakened Blows: Demoralizes the target, reducing their physical damage dealt by 10% for 30 sec sec.
- Flametongue Weapon: Imbue the Shaman's weapon with fire, increasing magical damage done by 7% (up from 5%). Each hit causes 99 to 305 additional Fire damage, based on the speed of the weapon. Slower weapons cause more fire damage per swing. Lasts 30 minutes.
- Flame Shock: Instantly sears the target with fire, causing 586 Fire damage immediately and 1,320 Fire damage over 24 sec (up from 18).
- Ghost Wolf: This ability is now instant, but no longer reduces the effect of movement impairing effects.
- Wind Shear: Disrupts the target's concentration with a burst of wind, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec (up from 2). Also lowers your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you. 12 second cooldown (down from 15).
- Cleanse Spirit: Removes all (up from 1) Curse effects from a friendly target. 8 second cooldown (up from none).
- Healing Stream Totem: Summons a Healing Stream Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 1 min that heals the most injured party or raid member within X yards for 81 every 2 sec.
- Earth Elemental Totem: Summons an elemental totem that calls forth a Greater Earth Elemental to protect the caster and his allies. Lasts 1 min (down from 2). 5 minute cooldown (down from 10).
- Fire Elemental Totem: Summons an elemental totem that calls forth a Greater Fire Elemental to rain destruction on the caster's enemies. Lasts 1 min (down from 2). 5 minute cooldown (down from 10).
- NEW - Ascendance: The Shaman surrenders his physical form to the power of the elements, transforming into a being of raw elemental energy for 15 sec.
While in the form of a Flame Ascendant, Lava Burst has no cooldown and Chain Lightning is empowered to become Lava Beam.
While in the form of an Air Ascendant, auto-attacks and Stormstrike deal pure Nature damage and have a 30-yard range.
While in the form of a Water Ascendant, all healing done is duplicated and distributed evenly among nearby allies.
Required Level 87.
3 minute cooldown.
- Shamanism no longer works with Lava Burst.
- Elemental Fury: Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Searing and Magma Totems and your Fire, Frost, and Nature spells by 50% (down from 100%), and removes the cooldown from your Chain Lightning spell.
- NEW - Elemental Precision: Grants spell hit rating equal to any Spirit gained from items or effects.
- Stormstrike now does 150% weapon damage, down from 225%.
- Lava Lash: You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 130% (down from 260%) of that weapon's damage to an enemy target and spreading your Flame Shock from the target to up to four enemies within 12 yards. Damage is increased by 40% if your off-hand weapon is enchanted with Flametongue.
- Searing Flames: Now includes - Your Lava Lash ability will consume your Searing Flames, dealing 20% increased damage for each application on the target.
- Purification: Increases the effectiveness of your healing spells by 25%, and the healing done by your Water totems by an additional 50%. No longer reduces the casting time of your Healing Wave and Greater Healing Wave spells.
- Riptide: Heals a friendly target for 2,405 and another 6,822 over 18 sec. Your Chain Heal spells are 25% more effective when their primary target is affected by your Riptide. (is no longer consumed)
- Purify Spirit: Cleanse Spirit now includes Magic effects.
- Earth Shield: Protects the target with an earthen shield, increasing the effectiveness of Shaman healing spells on that target by 20%, and causing attacks to heal the shielded target for 1416. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. 9 charges. Lasts 10 min. Earth Shield can only be placed on one target at a time and only one Elemental Shield can be active on a target at a time.
- Earthliving Weapon: Imbue the Shaman's weapon with earthen life. Increases spell healing by 855 and gives each heal a 20% chance to trigger the Earthliving effect on the target, healing an additional 2,348 over 12 sec. Heals on targets below 35% of maximum health will always trigger this effect. Lasts 30 minutes.
- Mana Tide Totem: Summons a Mana Tide Totem with 10% of the caster's health at the feet of the caster for 16 sec (up from 12). Party and raid members within 40 yards of the totem gain 200% of the caster's Spirit (excluding short-duration Spirit bonuses).
/ Talent Calculator
- Harvest Life - Now drains the life from all enemies within 15 yards of the target, causing 107 Shadow damage and restoring 4% of the caster's total health every 1 sec. Lasts 6 sec. Replaces Drain Life. Does not hit polymorphed targets.
- Mortal Coil - Now causes the enemy target to run in horror for 3 sec. The caster restores 25% of their maximum health if the target is horrified.
- Sacrificial Pact - Your demon now sacrifices half its current health to shield its master for 300% of the sacrificed health. Lasts 20 sec. (1 min cooldown)
- Dark Bargain - Now prevents all damage for 10 sec. When the shield fades, 50% of the damage prevented is dealt over 20 sec. (3 min cooldown)
- *NEW* Blood Fear - Instantly strikes fear in the enemy, causing it to run in fear for up to 20 sec. Damage caused may interrupt the effect. 30 yd range, Instant cast, Costs 10% of maximum health. Replaces Fear.
- *NEW* Burning Rush - Drains 5% of your maximum health per second to increase your movement speed by 50%. Lasts until cancelled. (Instant cast)
- Spell Drain - Now replaced with Unbound Will.
- *NEW* Unbound Will - Purges all stuns, disorients, roots and Magic effects from the Warlock. Costs 25% of the Warlock's maximum health. (20 sec cooldown, Instant cast)
- Grimoire of Sacrifice - Effect now lasts for 15 min, up from 5 min. Grants a 30% boost for 15 sec, which drops to 15% for the remaining duration.
- *NEW* Archimonde's Vengeance - Curse an enemy, causing them to suffer 30% of all damage you take. Lasts 10 sec. Passive: Enemies who attack you suffer 5% of all damage they deal to you. This effect is disabled while on cooldown. 1 min cooldown.
- Mannoroth's Fury - Now increases the radius of your non-talent Area of Effect spells by 200%.
- Shadow Bolt - Now a 2.5 sec cast, up from 1.7 sec.
- *NEW* Demonic Tactics - Causes your Imp, Succubus and Voidwalker to behave more intelligently.
- *NEW* Malady - Harms the target, causing 1393 Shadow damage over 18 sec. Required level 3. (40 yd range, Costs 2% of base mana, 2 sec cast)
- Drain Life - Now lasts 6 sec, up from 3 sec.
- Soul Fire - Soul Fire now always critically strikes. In addition, the damage is increased by your critical strike chance.
- Soulstone - When cast on live targets, the soul of the target is stored and they will be able to resurrect upon death. If cast on a dead target, they are instantly resurrected. Targets resurrect with 30% health and 30% mana. Required level 18. (40 yd range, Costs 5% of base mana, 10 min cooldown, 3 sec cast)
- *NEW* Felsteed - Summons a Felsteed, which serves as a mount. Required level 20. (1.5 sec cast)
- Eye of Kilrogg - The eye is now stealthed and moves quickly but is very fragile.
- *NEW* Dreadsteed - Summons a Dreadsteed, which serves as a mount. Required level 40. (1.5 sec cast)
- Summon Infernal - Now attacks targets near the impact point, previously attacked targets afflicted by your Bane of Agony or Bane of Doom spells.
- Soulburn: Curse - No longer inflicts a cooldown.
- Fel Flame - Now increases the duration of Corruption by 6 sec.
- Dark Intent - Now increases party/raid spell power by 10%, up from 6%.
- Demonic Gateway - Now has a 20-70 yd range, previously 70 yd. Previously "Demonic Portal."
- Potent Afflictions - Now increases the damage of Bane of Agony, Corruption and Unstable Affliction by 13%. Each point of Mastery increases this damage by an additional 1.63%.
- Metamorphosis - You transform into a Demon, now increasing the benefit of Demonic Fury by 100% and allows the use of various demonic abilities.
- Demonic Fury - Demonic Fury now increases your damage dealt by up to 6.50% (+0.5% per Mastery). Many spells and demon attacks generate Demonic Fury: Soul Fire: +40, Shadow Bolt: +25, Shadowflame: +15, Corruption: +12 per tick, Drain Life: +10 per second, Hand of Gul'dan: +25 per target.
- *NEW* Corruption - Corrupts the target, causing 2102 Shadow damage over 18 sec. Demonic Fury: Generates 12 Demonic Fury each time it deals damage. Required level 12. (40 yd range, Costs 2% of base mana, Instant cast)
- *NEW* Metamorphosis: Nether Plating - While using Metamorphosis, your armor contribution from items increases by 600%, the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks is reduced by 6% and the duration of stun and snare effects is reduced by 50%. Required level 27.
- Bane of Doom - Now banes the target with impending doom, causing 23,416 Shadow damage over 1 min. Limit 1 target.
- *NEW* Felguard: Felstorm - Grants your Felguard the ability to cast Felstorm. The Felguard recklessly swings its Axe, striking all nearby targets within X yards for its weapon damage plus 56 every 1 sec for 6 sec. The Felguard cannot perform any other abilities during Felstorm. Required level 48.
- *NEW* Guld'dan's Grasp - Reduces movement speed by 35% for 10 sec. Stacks 3 times. Caused by Hand of Gul'dan. Demonic Fury: Generates 25 Demonic Fury if the target has not already been afflicted with Gul'dan's Grasp. Required level 62.
- *NEW* Metamorphosis: Cursed Auras - While using Metamorphosis, your Curse of the Elements and Curse of Enfeeblement become auras. Aura of the Elements: Curses all targets within 20 yards, increasing magic damage taken by 8%. Aura of Enfeeblement: Binds all enemies within 20 yards in demonic energy, reducing physical damage by 30% and increasing the casting time of all spells by 30%. Required level 67.
- Master Demonologist - Now increases the damage done by your demon servants and the benefit from Demonic Fury by 6.50%, up from 5%. The damage you deal while transformed into a demon is now increased by 6.50%, down from 10%. Each additional point of Mastery now increases the bonus by an additional 0.5%.
- *NEW* Chaotic Energy - Your mana regenerates substantially faster, Soul Fire and Fel Flame cost more mana and deal 12% more damage. Required level 10.
- *NEW* Ember Tap - Heals 19.29% of your health. Required level 10. (Instant cast)
- Burning Embers - Burning Embers are generated by casting Incinerate on Immolated targets and are consumed by Soul Fire. Burning Embers cause you to take damage over time and should be consumed frequently. Previously "Unstable Embers."
- Fire and Brimstone - Your next Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate or Curse will hit all targets within 15 yards of the target and now deal 44.29% of their normal damage. (No cooldown)
- Immolate - Now replaces Malady, previously replaced Corruption.
- Emberstorm - Now increases the effectiveness of Burning Ember consuming spells by 2.64% per ember consumed. Each point of Mastery increases the Unstable Embers bonus by 0.33% per mastery, down from 0.50% per.
- Destructive Influence - Your demon's attacks reduce the casting time of your next Soul Fire by X sec. Stacks up to Y times.
/ Talent Calculator
- Warbringer - Your Charge no longer roots, instead it knocks down and stuns your target for 3 seconds.
- Enraged Regenaration now lasts 15 seconds, up from 10
- Second Wind - You no longer gain health from stuns, but its random trigger has been increased to 10% of your health, up from 3%
- Impending Victory - Redesigned - Replaces Victory Rush: Instantly attacks the target, and heals you for 10% of your health. If used within 20 seconds of killing a target, you are healed for 20% of your health. 30 second cooldown
- Cripple has been removed
- Staggering Shout (new) - Causes all enemies within 20 yards that are snared to become rooted for 5 sec. 40 second cooldown
- Disrupting Shout no longer has a rage cost
- Bladestorm now clarifies its range as 8 yards, and no longer has a rage cost. Its damage has been reduced from 150% to 75% weapon damage
- Shockwave no longer has a rage cost
- Mass Spell Reflect (new) - Your Spell Reflection protects you from an additional spell and protects party and raid members within 20 yards from a single spell for 5 sec.
- Safeguard (new) - Replaces Intervene - Run at high speed towards a party or raid member, removing all movement effects upon you, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them and reducing their damage taken by 20% for 6 sec. 30 second cooldown
- Vigilance (new) - Focus your protective gaze on a party or raid member, transfering 30% of damage taken to you for 12 sec. During the duration of Vigilance, your Taunt has no cooldown and attacks against the target cause you to become Enraged for 6 sec. 2 minute cooldown.
- Deadly Calm now also increases the damage of your Heroic Strike and Cleave effects by 50% while it is active
- Bloodbath now has a 1 minute cooldown, down from 2.
- Stormbolt now requires a melee weapon, and deals 50% weapon damage (down from 100%)
- Seasoned Soldier now increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 20% (up from 15%)
- Slam is now instant, and does 135% weapon damage, down from 178%.
- Blood and Thunder now applies Deep Wounds, rather than spreading Rend.
- Taste for Blood now triggers from Deep Wounds, rather than Rend.
- Colossus Smash now provides the 4% Physical Vulnerability debuff in addition to its current effects. Its damage has been reduced to 110% weapon damage (down from 150%).
- Mortal Strike now does 110% weapon damage (down from 150%).
- Wild Strike now does 175% off-hand weapon damage, up from 95%
- Bloodthirst now instantly restores 1% of your health, instead of 0.5% off your next three attacks.
- Single Minded Fury now increases your main hand damage by 30% and your offhand damage by 40%.
- Raging Blow now does 110% weapon damage (up from 100%)
- Unshackled Fury - Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 1.40% (down from 5.60%)
- Revenge now counterattacks an enemy and two additional enemies.
- Blood and Thunder now applies Deep Wounds, rather than spreading Rend
- Sword and Board no longer triggers from Devastate, but it has a 60% chance of triggering from Revenge
- Devastate now does 75% Weapon Damage (down from 151%).
- Incite - Your Heroic Strike criticals cause the next Heroic Strike to also be a critical. These guaranteed criticals cannot re-trigger the Incite effect.
- Rend has been removed.
- Heroic Throw now does 50% weapon damage, down from 100%.
- Execute now costs 30 rage, no longer consuming additional rage.
- Pummel no longer has a rage cost. Cooldown was increased to 15 sec, up from 10 sec.
- Whirlwind now remains at a 6 second cooldown, regardless of how many targets are hit. Its damage has been reduced to 35% weapon damage, down from 68%.
- Overpower now does 125% weapon damage (up from 118%).
- Disarm no longer has a rage cost.
- Berserker Stance has been redesigned, and now increases the damage done by Whirlwind and Cleave by 20%.
- Berserker Rage enrages you for 6 seconds, down from 10.
- Spell Reflect no longer has a rage cost.
- Intervene will now only absorb the next attack when remaining within 10 yards of the target.
- War Banner now has a 3 minute cooldown.