Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    My main now (Rogue) has 144 Mounts...however...
    My: warlock has both Spectral Tigers,
    : hunter has Time-Lost Proto Drake
    : and 3 or 4 alts have Brewfest Ram, Headless Horseman, and Kara mount....but my main doesn't have those. So I for one am all for BoA mounts/pets. We earned them and it is pointless to let those things go to waste on alts collecting dust imo.

vitreous stone drake on my retard hunter.
    Blue drake on my reject DK

At least I got Aeonaxx on my main

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    I got the HH mount on all 4 of my alts and not my main. My main of course being the mount collector....
    Ouch!

OP: Got all the rares I want on my main thankfully, guess am lucky enough
    Gorelaz *猩猩

With mounts being the second thing going account wide after pets, I kind of envy some of you.

Only rare I have on my alts is a White Hawkstrider...
    Last edited by Alarsen; 2012-03-19 at 10:38 PM.

I got the Phosphorescent Stone Drake on my paladin that I never play. Was just farming a little Obsidium in deepholm for something (don't remember). But, it was a nice night.

Sulfuras and both thunderfury fragments within 2 resets on my paladin alt. Haven't played it since Cataclysm launched.

*Edit* the same paladin also got a headless horseman mount at lvl 49, from back when it was an actual drop (I used my summon on my main first, then logged to my alt and had the group boost me through it. Won the first time it dropped).
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    xD I always get rare mounts on my druid. And I'll never use them because flight form is superior to every other mount :3
    I even got the occ dragon on my druid... so I gave it away

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

lost roll on ashes by 2 on my main mount collecter

went on my rogue for transmog loot and won it over 7 people, he also got the brewfest kodo, tol'vir mount on his second solve

rng loves alt rogues

Probably not the rarest thing ever but I have a Green Proto-Drake on my DK out of a tanking satchel. That taught me to mail those bags to my main before opening them. He doesn't even have epic flying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Humpwing cares not for your feeble masonry.

Onyxia's mount (lvl 80 of course) on a just dinged alt in Wrath. I had to buy all flying licenses to use it -.-

Deleted
    My main is a 14,600 ach pts character and he does not have a single rare mount to his name... hes never even SEEN a single rare drop and he's done a bazillion kills of the famous bosses in search of them. Hes done 5 years of Hallows End dailies and never seen the Headless Horseman drop for example.

I will NEVER do anything which might give an alt one of the rare mounts cos ill probably jump off a carpark in depression...

Blizzard really do need to add in a feature where on your 500th boss kill a the rare automatically drops or something like that... make it a massively high number so at least the no-lifers know that even with their bad RNG luck they will EVENTUALLY get the damn rare!!!