Would love your support

Hey guys, I started making some minecraft videos for Youtube after taking quite a break from the game.

I'm loving it again, it's all fresh and exciting and I still have much to learn about the new releases.
    What I'd really love is your opinion on my videos. What you enjoy, what's not-so-good, what you'd like to see and maybe some ideas for buildings.
    Even some tips on interesting mechanics I can take advantage of.

My youtube channel is www.youtube.com/user/HawesyEU. It was created only a few days ago so I am going to be uploading more and more content as I go along, but for the moment i'm sorting some problems with SonyVegas and Fraps.
    I am very aware that my 4th video is missing sound, it's an error I have fixed with the footage I just havn't yet uploaded the fixed video due to poor internet speeds, and I will most likely have it done by the end of the day today.

Again, any support is apreciated and I will truely love you all for it but please keep un-needed flaming to a minimum, I am trying my best to mix my experience in game with interesting and enjoyable footage for the average viewer. So nothing too technical is going on at the minute.

Hawesy

Deleted
    Very nice vids ! Keep it up!

Please, don't resurrect old threads like this.
    This thread - and this thread, which you resurrected too - are almost 2 months old...
    I can see that you recently joined MMO-Champ and you're eager to participate in the discussions on the forums, but do not resurrect very old threads like this.
    Last edited by Riboe; 2012-04-13 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Pretty good vids. If you want a "lets play" partner let me know, i have fraps and a youtube channel of my own