My only character is a lvl 48 priest (discipline).
I like healing in dungeons, pve is satisfying (i never die) and i like the support/on the sideline role i take in pvp. I wont give up on my priest but pvp is very frustrating:
- I find it hard to kill.
- I find it easy to get killed.
The latter is given (though, i am disc?) but the first frustrates me.
I have decent gear and I've gathered that PW:shield is advantageous in lower levels, something i've learned from experience. Yet, i feel like a margin player in pvp, a factor ignored (unless i take on the roll of full support; which really only grants me the highest death score in BG).
I get my enjoyment in pvp from killing rogues and to some degree hunters (though, them crits!).
- Warriors are insane (even arms, prot i usually never win)
- Paladins are unkillable, same goes for druid
- Shaman goes beyond the scale of anything; one WF proc and i'm down. No chance.
- Mages are usually easy to beat (being the most interesting class paired with).
- I win my mirror fights usually against shadow.
- Warlocks don't exist in this game anymore (reference; the least played class, i almost never meet a warlock in pvp but i know they're a tough opponent).
Is it supposed to be like this? I'm a class with two healing specs and one dmg spec, so maybe i'm not supposed to be a factor in pvp?
Is it my gear (heirlooms are a great deal better than my gear)?
It's a fair argument that Blizzard serves the majority of the playerbase; lvl 85 players and this is not a rant about how unbalanced things are. I'd really like to know how other players in my bracket is doing? Is it the same experience? Tips? What lies ahead 5-10 levels?