Thread: Dark Soul

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Eternal Embers are the FL quest item for the first stage of Dragonwrath. Not that i'd mind getting two of those every time i crit, they sell for 7g each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    I'll let you believe whatever you like.
    I don't "believe" any of those. I have no idea what to make of it, that's why i'm asking.
    Last edited by huth; 2012-02-19 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Eternal Embers are the FL quest item for the first stage of Dragonwrath. Not that i'd mind getting two of those every time i crit, they sell for 7g each.
    Lol!

Also, Xelnath, where the heck are you getting this information from. And how do we know it's true?

I said I wasn't sure, and you knew exactly what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And source for this? The fact the Devs said themselves during the Q&A that Fury will determine the duration of Meta kinda implies there is a decay. It's all conjecture at the moment, but it doesn't take much leap of logic to reach that conclusion based on the fact that Rage, Holy Power, and Runic Power all operate in a similar sort of manner as described.
    Them saying Fury determining the duration of Meta is a pretty vague statement. It could mean there is a decay / that your Fury directly establishes the Meta length, or it could mean it affects it indirectly; ie, you run out of Meta when you use up all your Fury through abilities and, thus, the more Fury you have, the more abilities you do, the longer it takes for Meta to fall off.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Them saying Fury determining the duration of Meta is a pretty vague statement. It could mean there is a decay / that your Fury directly establishes the Meta length, or it could mean it affects it indirectly; ie, you run out of Meta when you use up all your Fury through abilities and, thus, the more Fury you have, the more abilities you do, the longer it takes for Meta to fall off.
    True enough, but like I say, given the precedents it doesn't take a tremendous leap of logic to reach that conclusion. I actually think it will possibly act more like Energy out of Meta form; building to reach a maximum, but more like Rage while within it fading towards a minimum (but not necessarily at the same rate). It would also be interesting to see if they put a threshold on DF at which Meta can be used.