Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    fallout 3. what a dreadful abomination of the originals.

bethesda fanboys, don't bother.

I hate this game. SO MUCH. Never got past the 3rd or 4th level. The stupid dolphin would just randomly drift into things.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    fallout 3. what a dreadful abomination of the originals.

bethesda fanboys, don't bother.
    If this is the worst game you've ever played you are quite frankly the luckiest gamer alive.

Without a single doubt, FINAL FANTASY 7

It was broken by design, if you didn't know Aeries dies and built her as your healer, took wrong people you were quite effectively fucked sideways.

It has a great story, gameplay is good.. but fuck me, it forced me to restart the game and I swore off anything Final Fantasy to this day. Hell, I almost swore off Squaresoft, if it wasn't for Parasite Eve, OMFG was that good.
    Rel on Economics: "I'd wager most AH transaction are buy to flip sales. In fact most of the gold made is fake transactions to drive prices higher. Kinda like the whole financial collapse 2009...just saying..."

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    First off I'm already expecting the obligatory loltrolls who'll say WoW/SWTOR or whatever else is FOTM for hate. So grats, you aren't as witty as you think

This is a thread for people who've bought, rented, borrowed or *cough* DL'd a game and found it to be the most horrific shit they've ever wasted their time on.

For me it has to be Rise of the Robots. A game that boasted amazing graphics and texture resolution in the early 90s for various consoles and other formats, when 2d Beat em ups were at their all time most popular. Boasting a various degree of robot types the game was hotly anticipated.

Then people actually got to play it.

I've yet to ever play a game so utterly atrocious, pointless and downright insulting to me than this, and I played Superman 64.

So, what's your biggest pile of steaming shite?
    Sorry to just intrude on this, but what was so bad about that game that it was placed as your worst game ever? Even the video said it was about a 3/5. This might be an idiotic question, hopefully it's not super obvious what makes it bad. That said, I haven't played many fighter games, so that might be why I fail to see the bad side of it. Although to put it below Superman 64? I don't think it was THAT bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

Neverwinter Nights and The Bard's Tale (2004)

the controls are absolutely horrendous

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    Sorry to just intrude on this, but what was so bad about that game that it was placed as your worst game ever? Even the video said it was about a 3/5. This might be an idiotic question, hopefully it's not super obvious what makes it bad. That said, I haven't played many fighter games, so that might be why I fail to see the bad side of it. Although to put it below Superman 64? I don't think it was THAT bad.
    If you read the title of this thread it's "... YOU'VE ever played" so in that context if someone, me for example, was picky with games and never grabbed things like superman 64 or ET or whatever our worst played list is going to be not the worst of all time necessarily, but by no means good.

Deleted
    Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight.
    Worst game ever.

The Eragon game based on the movie. I was still new to gaming when I purchased that game... I... I didn't know! /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    The Eragon game based on the movie. I was still new to gaming when I purchased that game... I... I didn't know! /cry
    Copy that.

They fucked up the story so hard too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

based on Hype, my vote goes for Daikatana )

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YavkbDE8oWk

ive spent hours before i spotted a tank, may have been the prequel to the link

I can't think of any off the top of my head, I stick to prominent series most of the time so I don't run into bad games very often.

I guess, and not even trolling here, I'll have to say Cata. :/

Elder Scrolls and Fallout. I think they are all tied for worst. Yes I have tried them all. There are just too many things about them that make me want to punch babbys for me to get more than 3-4 hours into them.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcanyon View Post
    Neverwinter Nights and The Bard's Tale (2004)

the controls are absolutely horrendous
    Neverwinter Nights was a great game. Burn in video game hell for your blasphemy!
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestRela View Post
    Without a single doubt, FINAL FANTASY 7

It was broken by design, if you didn't know Aeries dies and built her as your healer, took wrong people you were quite effectively fucked sideways.

It has a great story, gameplay is good.. but fuck me, it forced me to restart the game and I swore off anything Final Fantasy to this day. Hell, I almost swore off Squaresoft, if it wasn't for Parasite Eve, OMFG was that good.
    Pitchforks? check. Torches? check. We're coming for you!!!

Now seriously xD even if you made Aerith your golden goose, ater you lose her on cd1 you have PLENTY of time and occasions to gear and lvl another character. Oh the power trio i loved to play with: Cloud, RedXIII and Vincent

OT, there was a game for snes that was a fighting game like Double Dragon, but all you could do was walk to the front, you couldnt walk back and it was designed to make the player fail at the 1st level and never clear it. i still regret all the hours i spent on that thing..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    MW3 and MW2 hands down them 2 dog turds on discs tainting COD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

I honestly wouldnt be able to recall what game was the worst i have ever played. Been playing games since the atari 2600, and if a game sucked i generally wouldnt have played it very long, and over the years the name or even what it was like would have been suppressed deep into my memory by all the good games i have played over the last 30 years.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

If I didn't know any better I'd bet half this second page is trolling.