Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by holierthanu View Post
    E.T. for the Atari 2600.
    Without a doubt ET for Atari.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Pitchforks? check. Torches? check. We're coming for you!!!

Now seriously xD even if you made Aerith your golden goose, ater you lose her on cd1 you have PLENTY of time and occasions to gear and lvl another character. Oh the power trio i loved to play with: Cloud, RedXIII and Vincent
    Yeah, considering you could make just about anybody a healer, I don't see how that'd be a problem. To make it the worst game ever for that?

Some people have some.... bizarre standards.

battle for middle earth, the "set piece /story missions" were great alllll other levels were so bland and boring

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    If I didn't know any better I'd bet half this second page is trolling.
    It's pretty much to be expected in a topic like this.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Neverwinter Nights was a great game. Burn in video game hell for your blasphemy!
    No - Neverwinter Nights was horrible. The graphics were terrible even for it's time, the story was probably one of the worsts ever, the "voice acting", the music, the quests and the expansions, it was simply just terrible. As amazing as Baldur's Gate 2 was, just as bad was NWN.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlapalooza View Post
    Majora's Mask.
    O NO U DI'INT, WRONG OPINIONMAN! How dare you not like what Skelington does!

Metroid: Other M, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, and Skyrim come to mind.

Batman on the sega megadrive. The worst part was I got it at some game exchange shop in exchange for Jungle Strike which was actually a really good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    MW3 and MW2 hands down them 2 dog turds on discs tainting COD
    there it is! once again cod gets ripped on cause it the easiest thing to do. honestly there is no way two of the top selling games in the world are the worst, i dont like the series myself all that much like i used to but rlly?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlapalooza View Post
    Majora's Mask.
    You broke my brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Yeah, considering you could make just about anybody a healer, I don't see how that'd be a problem. To make it the worst game ever for that?

Some people have some.... bizarre standards.
    Exactly!

And not to mention that once you had Final Attack<->Phoenix, and Kotr<->mimic, healing stopped being a problem xD

Dinner Date. It is essentially 30 minutes of a guy bitching about getting stood up on a date. No clue how I got drunk enough to play it.

At least I can say to myself "I actually put forth bad games". This thread has already run it's course.

Quote Originally Posted by PriestRela View Post
    Without a single doubt, FINAL FANTASY 7

It was broken by design, if you didn't know Aeries dies and built her as your healer, took wrong people you were quite effectively fucked sideways.

It has a great story, gameplay is good.. but fuck me, it forced me to restart the game and I swore off anything Final Fantasy to this day. Hell, I almost swore off Squaresoft, if it wasn't for Parasite Eve, OMFG was that good.
    are you trolling? i mean... what? how do you "build" anybody to be a healer in FF7? any materia she had on her when she leaves your party you keep. Which would be the only thing on her making her your healer... slap these on another character and your good to go.

Besides FF7's system discourages you from making one person your group healer, every party member should be able to heal, attack, and use some offensive magic or summons.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post

I hate this game. SO MUCH. Never got past the 3rd or 4th level. The stupid dolphin would just randomly drift into things.
    Dude I fucking LOVED that game. I didn't understand a single thing of it but I still loved it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

.... Skyrim?! Whether or not you enjoy TES, I mean if Skyrim is one of the worst games you've ever played.... Then you are very good at dodging bad games.

Oh I just remembered another terrible game I used to have. Cyborg Hunter on sega master system..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unesVXmYuI8

There was also some terrible first person game that i'm trying to remember the name of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Rigs:

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

we can't be friends anymore skellington.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    At least I can say to myself "I actually put forth bad games". This thread has already run it's course.
    Bad is subjective. :P