Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[Anime/Manga] Saddest Anime or Manga Moment?

Grave of Fireflies win my vote as saddest anime moment ever.

Deleted
    That moment when all the explosions stopped and all the girls got breast reductions.

Deleted
    spoiler much since hes like the only person that have died thats not in a flashback xD

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Way too easy.
    -snip Clannad vids-

Yep...
    The first time I watched it I freaked out. I was like, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Clannad has my vote. The anime had me crying manly tears.

Just re-watched the Videos that Digg posted... man got me going again.
    Last edited by Manubrium; 2012-02-17 at 03:07 AM.

definitely clannad never had anime that made me cry like that

Clannad hands down.I didnt cry tho.

This tugged at some heart strings.

WARNING:SPOILER
    Watch AIR if you haven't, if you have you prolly know whats coming ;_;

I'm not gonna lie, I cried like a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Code Geass and FMA ending are really sad

I know this is only about animes or mangas, but Ichi Rittoru no Namida is so sad that I cried during all episodes(I think).... A must for anyone that loves dramas!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a couple of scenes in the manga Record Of Fallen Vampire that are very very sad.

If you have not heard or read it I would suggest you do.

Plot:
    "There is a legend that tells of how the world was almost destroyed thousands of years ago by the vampire queen after she unleashed her latent powers. Despite their efforts, the humans were unable to defeat her, and thus resorted to sealing her away until the time came that they would be powerful enough to destroy the seal and kill her. However, the humans are not the only ones after the seal. Having cast aside his kingdom and betraying his own race and the dhampirs (half-vampires), the vampire king is persistantly searching, even to this day, for where his queen has been sealed away so he may break the seal and free her before the humans do. Fearing that once the king and queen are reunited, they shall continue to destroy the world together, the humans and dhampirs hunt the king, using any method possible."
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-02-17 at 03:09 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Ya. If you don't think Clannad Afterstory was the saddest moment EVER. Then something is actually wrong with you. Don't have children ever, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Code Geass and FMA ending are really sad
    FMA has a happy ending =p, dunno what you are talking about lol

Edit: Code Geass ending isn't that sad aswell, it was epic though.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 words GOING MERRY'S FUNERAL. Had me crying manly tears if you watch it with music and flashbacks and the strawhats crying its just too much.(one piece by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    FMA has a happy ending =p, dunno what you are talking about lol
    As in when Ed gets sacrified :P

(excluding the movie) Just talking about the series

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    There are a couple of scenes in the manga Record Of Fallen Vampire that are very very sad.

If you have not heard or read it I would suggest you do.

Plot:
    "There is a legend that tells of how the world was almost destroyed thousands of years ago by the vampire queen after she unleashed her latent powers. Despite their efforts, the humans were unable to defeat her, and thus resorted to sealing her away until the time came that they would be powerful enough to destroy the seal and kill her. However, the humans are not the only ones after the seal. Having cast aside his kingdom and betraying his own race and the dhampirs (half-vampires), the vampire king is persistantly searching, even to this day, for where his queen has been sealed away so he may break the seal and free her before the humans do. Fearing that once the king and queen are reunited, they shall continue to destroy the world together, the humans and dhampirs hunt the king, using any method possible."
    Agreed. Manly tears were shed by me after that one.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    The end of Angel Beats Let go off some manly tears there.. Awesome anime