Poll: Swain or Morgana

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

abit off topic, but is Malzahar a good choice for AP mid? I have one friend who tells me that he's really strong but he seems rather difficult to pick up. Any comments on him? I'm in love with his shadow prince skin too.

People always ban morgana, not for the right reason mind you they think shes some insane laner, and the blame the banner for been destroyed in lane(which if that ever happens to you just call them an idiot tbh). Morg is great for her ulti, its one of the best in the game, swain has a great ulti as well. but its just not as good as morg, seeing that her W does about as much damage as his aoe.

Morgana also has the shield which really helps her

Deleted
    I'd choose Morgana!

Personally think Morgana is better, but I think Swain is a more fun champion too, but that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    abit off topic, but is Malzahar a good choice for AP mid? I have one friend who tells me that he's really strong but he seems rather difficult to pick up. Any comments on him? I'm in love with his shadow prince skin too.
    I've havent played Malz in aaggees after i learned how 2 l2p ap mids, but from what ive seen, he is a beast.
    his silence thingy, it does the highest single target damage if both of them hit ( from all of the spells currently ingame )

EDIT: OT Morgana is the semi ap carry /support.
    She saves her teammates by raping the other team and shielding her allys

Swain is the sexy Tanky CC Ap Semi Carry.
    Smack the AD Carry with Torment + Bird Of Doom and use the cage to save your ally's

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morgana easily.

All of her abilities are good but a lot of people at low ELO only see the shackle and her ultimate as good. The true bread and butter of her kit is that damn shield.

She has incredible sustain for the lane phase, does incredible damage and poses a huge problem for a lot of other AP mids. Attempts to gank her or whittle her down are usually wasted time/mana if she is any good with her E. This makes her incredibly dangerous because she gets excellent farm, does insane damage and while doubling as incredibly effective support throughout the entire game. It makes it hard to get good farm as the opposing AP because you risk soul shackle if you get out of position. Due to her AoE she can effectively push you to your tower and still maintain excellent farm as she doesn't require precision of direct attack last hit as much as a lot of heroes. Some champions have tool sets that work fine when mobs are pushed to your towers, others not so much. When I play Veigar I don't push hard to the enemies tower because it's incredibly hard to get a good position near their tower and puts me in range to get killed if I don't land an event horizon perfectly. Even then some champions are going to molest me even if I do land my E. Morgana can be out of position a lot more safely (I still don't recommend it) because her shield is one of the best in the game and her shackle can stop most champions right in their tracks.

Again her shield is simply amazing. You can literally throw a shield on a bruiser and initiate that way later in the game.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2012-03-28 at 02:50 PM.