The percentage DS nerf

So when they added the 5% nerf, I noticed that all the normal fights became more trivial before, and yesterday we did ultraxion HC with alts with 2 people under 25k dps.

When the 30% nerf comes in place in some months, do you think that normal difficulty will be dumbed down to LFR level?

Will we be able to do HC moads with sub 370 ilvl alts?

Deleted
    Like in FL, it will get dumbed down, people who have done them before will find it extremely trivial, while bads(sorry) have a higher chance of seeing ALL 3 of the difficulties. Ofcourse there will still be the same mechanics that one could fail to, but dps wont be any issue, thus making it easy for alts to kill it. As well as with the Spine nerf, a full DS hc clear is far easier than a full FL hc clear was back when it was relevant.

If bads can't do it, no one will!

Bli$$ard Logic

Edit: RIP arena tabards

Deleted
    We had a dc'd elemental shaman who ended the fight on 20k DPS, a fire mage with terrible rng, and overall pretty low DPS on ultraxion hc two weeks ago, and we still barely got the yellow buff... somehow it feels so much more than a simple 5% nerf, not sure why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 5% nerf is equivalent to everyone in your raid getting a couple upgrades.

Some peoples "alts" in the top guilds on my server currently have better gear than my main xD You can't really compare yanking 9 people from trade to the alts of a guild which know the heroic fights perfectly and have a guarenteed high awareness / skill level.

"alts" is a wildly subjective term and the average player will not be killing much of DS hc right now on their average geared alt. When the nerfs hit full steam yeah I guess all but the last 2/3 or so heroics will be doable for the average to decent pug with people who know tactics and can execute the fight.

Of course by this stage the race will be over (it's kind of over now), no-one but a few outraged "hardcores" will even care that some dude who is not as "awesome" as them is clearing some content they were done with months ago.

Honestly, you are done with that toy now, let some other kids play with it...