Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Moxie is the name of my main. I've always liked the word because of its various meanings, so I put in a ticket for the name to be freed and snagged it:

"Moxie has a unique flavor that is not as sweet [...] and that is described by some as "bitter.""
    "1. vigor; verve; pep.
    2. courage and aggressiveness; nerve.
    3. skill; know-how."
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    always end up playing healers in mmo's. thought of it as removing the pain > alleviate > allevia (now use that as my main's name - resto sham)

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the idea of naming stuff after inanimate objects. For the record, I was the first xylophone in WOW (on U.S. servers anyway). My other go-to is fluberjaw, a word I made up in high school it's handy because it's always available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    Back when I was younger me and my best friend were playing Pokémon (R/S/E) and I noticed he had named his Machamp "Kohtiko".
    He never really said how he came up with it, but as soon as I saw it the name stuck with me. Used it ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Nekrow is the name of my Mage. Stilborne is added on since he died as Nicholas Endborne, but his ressurection as a Forsaken made him anew, but dead.

Damn, I need to go outside...
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    I will start by saying that my dog's name is Sid. If you look at the word "Sid" in a mirror, the reflection will read as "Biz," and dis is just Sid backwards. I can't help but feel it is the perfect name for a troll, but my main is a nelf...

Name of one of my original characters that I draw since Middle School.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a play on words that reflected my playing style (I was a jerk prone to shooting my own team mates if they pissed me off) back when I was playing Day of Defeat back in college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took mine from THIS when I first started on the BBS scene and QuantumLink 23 years ago.

Used to play worms, Javier was a worm that notoriously refused to die somehow. Making my first WoW character Javier was taken so used Javiers instead.

Name of my shaman back in Wotlk
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Mine was the name I came up with my first toon in WoW (gnome warlock). Being an old fashioned DnD player I came up with a story to explain the name (involved amnesia and a whole lot of other stuff). But basically as a lock she would use the various seals (also referred to as styles of magic or gates of power) of magic power and bind them to her will = Sealbinder. The whole story is rather long and involves entire family histories (I do this in DnD and I can't stop when I create a character in any game, some of my DCUO toons have great stories).

15+ Year Old Account
    My first nickname was Deviant, found it on the album cover of a band I can't remember ^^ My forum name is just a shortened version of that with a little "leet" tweakage...

The past 3-4 years I've been using Nerph, and abbreviations of Nerph, as my nickname. Not hard to figure out how I came about that... ;D

I lack imagination.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-02-17 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Username of one of my best friends, when she quit, I never got to talk to her again, did it to remember her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

The name I've used for myself for every strategy game that I play.

No idea why I use it here, though.

my name is Lanoi and so my friends all call me La

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did a search for 'Vetauren' in armory.
    How is it that NOONE has used this for a Tauren warrior, or any class for that matter?
    It seems like a natural choice.

---------- Post added 2012-02-17 at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Username of one of my best friends, when she quit, I never got to talk to her again, did it to remember her.
    I had a good friend named Eva, whose warlock was Qusiba. She moved back to China and I made a toon named Evaluv as a bank alt and a second account to dual box named Qusiba, to remember her.

Deleted
    mine was from hearing my dad talk about something called the big yin years ago and it always held a strange sense of mystery to me for ages until i finally found its just what they used to call billy connolly, still use it though in pretty much everything i do, the 109 is just because an old game i used to play needed numbers in it aswell, and 109 just seemed fluid to me at the time : \

"waahhh I'm undergeared for this!"
    "boohoo I'm underleveled!"

No, no you're not.

I don't step in poo.