Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How did you come up with your username?

For me, my now ex-girlfriend used to think of my kisses as being hot like cinnamon, because i love to eat spicy foods all the time. So, i took my real name (John) and mixed it in with cinnamon to get Cinnamohn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is the name of a death knight I made in cata. He was a worgen and since Worgeknight looks meh, I made it Worgenite!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    The name of my DK that was my main in Wotlk.

The name of my current main in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    If honest, I have no clue why I came up with Goldfish lol. I guess I'm fond of animals, but I'm no "animal lover".

Name of my priest in wow.

Deleted
    I studied IT and i like to bite ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    My belfadin's (and DK's) surname.
    Simples

I use mine for 4-5 years now I guess.

When I made my first WoW-Char I wanted a super epic hyper name. I used to read a lot of mangas, Dragonball + One Pice, (still enjoy them though). So my favourite char was Peru (obviously) with my hyper leet skillz i managed to add the "h".

10+ Year Old Account
    My old main/server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember how I came up with the name of my first char (Delewu) because it was so long ago. Started playing summer of 2005.

My current char (Skitsur) I just came up with the name because I got pissed that all my previous names were all taken on that server and Skitsur is swedish for "pissed off", or close to it.

Deleted
    i was bored on a naxx run, and to make it more interesting my guild decided to use "peggleloot" , and i made the account during that run

The 'T' is for 'Tauren'.

.. Maybe.

take a guess
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I dont quite remember....

Deleted
    It's from one of the enemy creatures in Metroid Prime. They are batlike creatures who dive at you when they spot you and explode themselves dealing damage. I've also adopted this tactic to myself when playing certain games, such as say when I'm playing Karthus in LoL if you know what I mean. Also I really like banelings in SC2.
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2012-02-17 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    The name came from FFXII when i had played " Draklor Laboratory" through.....FF games are so epic that had to name him Draklor

You guessed it: old Doom cheat to be invulnerable.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's my... youtube account *uncreative and forever alooooone* (lol :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is all 3 of my nicknames. Jibby - when my niece was two, she couldn't say "jeremy" so, it came out "jibby". And it stuck. Jack - I was the jack-in-the-box in the 6th grade play, so some of my friends call me jack. Joe - a chick in highschool didn't know my name, so she called me joe. I didn't know hers so I called her Sally.

Also, OP...fantastic idea for a thread. Refreshing not to read "OMG WOW IS DYING PANDALOLOLOL" every once in a while. +1 internets