So what EU server to play on?

So I'm gonna try out this game and I need to decide what server to start on.

I don't wanna end up in a few months being stuck on a terrible server and have to pay for a transfer (if that is even available in this game). So if you were to start in Europe today, what server would be your first choice?

Is there some sort of server-progress page like http://www.wowprogress.com/ for WoW ?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    There's free character transfer that's limited to like once a week i think so i wouldn't worry about ending up on a server you dont like, having said that though i play on Icewatch and believe it's the most populated

Thanks for a swift and useful reply!

Almost done downloading the 10GB data, so was perfect!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

I second this, Icewatch has been a busy and great server since launch. Whisper me ingame if you have any questions, I'm Guardian side

Deleted
    If you want pvp server, though, bloodiron is your only (yea only) and therefor best choice=)

---------- Post added 2012-02-17 at 06:24 PM ----------

Bloodiron have queues every sunday evening past 2 sundays, beating that icewatchers?=)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Bloodiron have queues every sunday evening past 2 sundays, beating that icewatchers?=)
    Erm... how about no queues but still busy enough to do anything we wanna do with minimal queues for dungeons or warfronts?

Deleted
    pvp - then bloodiron, pve - then Icewatch (but there is plenty of pvp rifts and short warfront q's on icewatch )