View Poll Results: If LFR was removed, would you quit?

Voters
123. This poll is closed
  • Yes - Im a casual and my $15 a month is the same as a HC raider!

16 13.01%
  • No - LFR is piss easy and I only use it to gear alts anyway

52 42.28%
  • Dont' care - Who cares? It doesnt affect my gameplay at all.

55 44.72%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What would you do if they removed LFR?

Would you continue playing WoW, or would you quit if LFR was removed after it had been implemented like it is now? What kind of reaction would you have if they decided that was not the direction they wanted to go and removed it?

I personally would probably resub if this were the case. Just my 2 cents.

/Discuss.

I would say sorry to the casuals (therefore say sorry to myself) and move on with my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd start playing again...maybe.

But, removing LFR would surely destroy the game, can only imagine the number of people unsubbing out of rage.

Deleted
    They won't remove it and I will continue getting purples

It boggles my mind that some people actually state LFR as a reason for unsubbing...

Get over it ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYi View Post
    They won't remove it and I will continue getting purples
    So much for the casual community wanting to "see the content" right? This right here is a perfect example of what LFR really means to the casual community...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably still keep playing. I don't get why people unsubbed just because of this.

Would suck for a few alts of mine tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care.
    It's a completely optional piece of content designed for only the most casual of casuals. I don't see why it should bother me at all whether or not it's in game or not.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Depends on how normals are. If normals stay as they are in Cata (where any guild can do them) I'd stay. If Normals got made harder, I'd leave.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thread title is very misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So much for the casual community wanting to "see the content" right? lol
    I saw content on my first run.

now I just want to get my t13 helm for transmog

They've already decided that is the direction that they want to go. So they won't remove it. So it's a moot point. Sorry you don't like it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would you continue playing WoW, or would you quit if LFR was removed after it had been implemented like it is now? What kind of reaction would you have if they decided that was not the direction they wanted to go and removed it?

I personally would probably resub if this were the case. Just my 2 cents.

/Discuss.
    Wait you unsubed because of LFR being in the game? Correct me if I'm right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bep-Shandris View Post
    I would say sorry to the casuals (therefore say sorry to myself) and move on with my life.
    LFR and the sruz buznz raiders can all still get along....been playing since TBC , and have done the surz buznz 5 days a week raiding. BOTH CAN GET ALONG
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid Finder is the most popular feature ever introduced to WOW.

Don't hold your breath, it ain't going anywhere
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I dunno. Depends on how normals are. If normals stay as they are in Cata (where any guild can do them) I'd stay. If Normals got made harder, I'd leave.
    Yeah absoutely, normals would stay how they are right now. Heroics would stay as they are as well. Normals really arent that hard anyway for the mass population. I saw people pugging normal mode the first or second week DS was released.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR is for my alts and my guild does alt DS runs; I have several alts who have cleared NMDS lol so, it wouldn't affect me in the least.

"We all die, that's just a natural part of life. But if you are living without a purpose, you're already dead." -Kiba, Wolf's Rain

So much for the casual community wanting to "see the content" right? This right here is a perfect example of what LFR really means to the casual community...
    Casuals are seeing the content, getting sub par loot and they are not asking for heroic raid content to be removed.

You, on the other hand, are asking for a difficulty that is not aimed for you, its optional and gives sub par loot to be removed.

One of both are being selfish, can you imagine which?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Wait you unsubed because of LFR being in the game? Correct me if I'm right?
    Other people being happy and having the ability to get items very slightly above heroic instance level is enough to shrivel the epeens of some players right off.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I wouldn't unsub because of something like the LFR. I enjoy it yes. I also run normal modes on sun and mon. Why would u unsub BECAUSE of the LFR. If you don't like it don't run it?