Poll: Which role do you prefer?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which role do you prefer?

I for one hate to play AD ranged, think it is boring and dull .. I love playing jungler and top, then I don't have to depend on someone else, if I die, then it is most likely because I screwed up. What do you guys love/hate ? (:

Edit: Added a poll! Yay!

I love solo top, mostly because dueling is fun and I don't have to worry about someone else to do well. Mid is good too, but I prefer top because its easier to cover (mid can be ganked from two sides, while top has one).

Not a fan of bot, support or ranged AD, though I do play it from time to time. Babysitting suuuucks.

I actually prefer to play babysitter instead of ranged AD, ranged AD is just auto attack, auto attack, auto attack As a support, I need to cover him/her, make sure there are wards the important places and as soraka, place important silences!

But yeah, each their own taste

Mid or jungle. I just about always solo queue (/wrists) and I have yet to find a AD champ I'm good with in lane, ranged or melee. If those roles get taken to quickly I'll go support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid & top.

10+ Year Old Account
    AD Ranged or AP Mid.

Trying to get used to solo top, but that can be annoying when people don't follow the meta and in blind pick. Saving up for Trundle and will go focus on learning to jungle then.

Anything other than Support or AD Carry.

Personally I normally play AD carry, it's not my favorite role but its arguably the most important. A bad AD can lose you the game easier than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    ... Saving up for Trundle and will go focus on learning to jungle then.
    I have jungled Trundle, alot! And to me he just seems, weak, compared to other junglers .. Just thought I would share that with you before you spend alot of IP on him If you wanna try a strong jungler, try Skarner.. Or RIVEN!

Support, tank and AD carry in that order of preference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Support. I always get first pick or last pick, and I either pick Sona first so the other team doesn't get it, or get thrown as support because everyone picks before me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Support, tank and AD carry in that order of preference.
    Not often you find someone who likes to play support

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate current Meta-Game I have to Jungle my Nautlius to fit into it. Even then I really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    Not often you find someone who likes to play support
    Well, I play with friends mostly. So the feeling of helping out the team and being integral to success is very satisfying. Similar to tanking or jungling- when you set up a great gank for your Mid it's a feeling of "AAaahhhh!".

10+ Year Old Account
    ranged AD is just auto attack, auto attack, auto attack
    May I suggest Graves, then? He makes extensive use of his abilities throughout the game. Corki's also good if you want a less passive carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumata View Post
    I hate current Meta-Game I have to Jungle my Nautlius to fit into it. Even then I really don't.
    You are not alone .. The Meta-game killed a lot of champions! You can still play them in normal games, but there are so many trolls! And you get flamed if you, let's say, play Evelyn! (Okay, she is kinda broken! But it's just an example! )

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, I play with friends mostly. So the feeling of helping out the team and being integral to success is very satisfying. Similar to tanking or jungling- when you set up a great gank for your Mid it's a feeling of "AAaahhhh!".
    I know the feeling, I myself play mid, jungle and support. But yeah, played a healer in wow aswell, guess that just tagged along :b

Deleted
    Solo top / Jungle

Top because of reasons stated above; I hate having to depend on someone during laning phase, it's a horrid feeling.

Jungle because I like the responsibility of the jungler and because the jungler can singelhandedly win a game if played excellent, and because as jungler you can punish them if they make a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    May I suggest Graves, then? He makes extensive use of his abilities throughout the game. Corki's also good if you want a less passive carry.
    I know it is not just auto attack with all AD carries. But I just generally don't like playing Ranged AD

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it is not just auto attack with all AD carries. But I just generally don't like playing Ranged AD
    I just tend to prefer champs over roles. I used to play top and support and loathed mid until I fell in love with Ziggs. Now I try to go mid whenever I can. I'm still not fond of tanking or jungling but if I find a champ that's an absolute blast to play, I'll give it a shot. Expand your horizons and who knows what you'll like next!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I just tend to prefer champs over roles. I used to play top and support and loathed mid until I fell in love with Ziggs. Now I try to go mid whenever I can. I'm still not fond of tanking or jungling but if I find a champ that's an absolute blast to play, I'll give it a shot. Expand your horizons and who knows what you'll like next!
    I play a lot of different champions top and jungle, a lot of people are like wtf! When they see me jungling some champs lol