Deleted

DPS prio list for elemental with 2 targets beside eachother.

Hey guys, doing Warmaster HC. But I have always been wondering what our DPS prio list is for 2 targets.

My biggest concerns are:
    What is better with 2 targets beside each other; lava burst, chain lightning or earth shock with 9 stacks?

Deleted
    I find it best to just do the usual rotation substituting LB for an unglyphed CL, this is assuming your tanks will keep the two adds together and idelly tank Gariona on top of Blackhorn as well.
    It is a bit rough on mana as CL is net negative mana regen on only two targets, but there should be plenty of single target times (e.g. drakes) where using a LB rotation will regen your mana fine enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdle View Post
    idelly tank Gariona on top of Blackhorn as well.
    Tho you want to be careful not to damage Blackhorn under 80% whilst burning Gariona (otherwise it will just put extra strain on tanks and healers at the end of the fight with him having more stacks then needed)

Deleted
    Anyone else?

Deleted
    Pretty much what these guys said. Just do normal single target rotation replacing LB with CL. Even if CL was slightly better than LvB, which its not on 2 targets, you want to focus most of your DPS onto Gariona anyway because you don't want to push Blackthorn to low.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you obviously want to keep flame shock up on both the dude and the bird to increase your lava surge procs.

Deleted
    Okay cheers.

How much can you guys pull on Warmaster HC btw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    Okay cheers.

How much can you guys pull on Warmaster HC btw?
    I did 37.5k DPS on Warmaster week before last (our first kill), and I was set on the Drakes rather than on the adds on the ship, as our warrior was killing those. My guild runs 2 healers, 2 tanks, 6 DPS. Puts 3 DPS on one side, 2 on the other (but Boomkin is on the side with 3 and DoTs up both drakes) and we leave 1 DPS (Warrior) on the adds on the ship. Drakes die in one pulled in phase easily.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/p6psw...?s=2919&e=3315

If I was on the adds on the ship the whole time I'd pull well over 40k easily. I popped Elementals when Gariona lands so that Fire Ele can cleave onto Warmaster for maximum DPS there. We also Time Warp when Gariona lands but our tank died so in that kill I popped BL too just so that our BRed tank could have some free extra DPS.

Overall, its a very good fight for Elemental Shaman. I'd go as far as to say its my favourate fight to DPS and that we are probably one of the best classes for it, especially in p2 because all the moving to avoid the pulse and shockwave hardly affects us at all.