Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I farmed it endlessly during TBC and grouped as often as I could for it in vanilla, but I got it on my first kill after the Wrath drop changes went in.

I got it on my third time running Strat for enchanting mats back in BC. (Don't hate me!)

On the night Wrath launched, with the three hour wait between east coast and west coast, I ran a lowbie druid through Strat to kill time.
    The mount dropped and he says, "Is that good?"

._.
    Don't look at me with that tone of voice

You'd think that after maxing fishing I might be able to hit the fishing node within the first 20 casts. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 rivendare kills, and a few of those are from helping my girlfriend out. Got the mount very early on when I was only running the place for rep.

385 kills for me.

To be honest I finally got the mount at the beginning of wrath having farmed it (or trying to) since a few months after TBC released. When it was all said and done I had a grand total of 247 runs. The funny part is when I finished run number 246 i logged out then logged back in the next morning. My account was suspended for 3 days and they wouldnt give me a reason why even when I called. I think for whatever reason they thought I was a bot because I was farming Strat so much. So long story short my 3 day suspension ended, I run Strat and the very first run I do of it, after having spent all that time it drops. Id think it was Blizzards way of saying "Sorry" to me for the 3 day suspension for no reason if I didnt know any better.

7th try on my warlock.

Deleted
    76 kill dropped it

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was within Woltk - > 320 times upon my rogue here

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine on my 227th run back before Cataclysm came out.

137, and thats just when the achievements/stats started keeping track of it. Gave up quite some time ago now.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

I think 290+ something kills before it dropped on my paladin(which is my main) and I got it before cataclysm release.. also, this picture may hurt..
    http://i.imgur.com/jMxnB.jpg Didn't win it, but it was the first run.. XD
    Last edited by Joels; 2012-02-17 at 11:25 PM.

i lost count how many times i tried for that mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it took me about 60-70 runs, but I also took advantage of the glitch where opening a Stratholme crate would make the gates blocking your way into the main ziggurat just disappear. It would take me literally 2 minutes from starting at the back entrance to get to Baron himself, 10 seconds to kill him, and about a minute and a half to get out. So, yea..I guess I cheated lol, but doing a run every 5 minutes was irresistible to me at the time. Regardless of whether that glitch existed or not, I still would of taken the time to do it properly, however. I wanted that mount.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

10+ Year Old Account
    tried for over a year nearly every day, 3-4 times a day....never got it t_t

something like 4 or 5.
    85 Retribution Paladin | 85 Fire Mage | 85 Frost Death Knight | 85 Elemental Shaman | 85 Demonology Warlock |85 Arms Warrior | 85 Marksman Hunter

15 kills. Great while on alliance, not so much as horde.

Got it on my Rogue "Skoorbs" apparently after only 4 kills. I wanted a War Horse again after transferring to Alliance from Horde and decided to farm it. I thought it was 6 kills but I guess not.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

I have 3.. =P. I got my first one when they gave ret pallies a massive buff during the end of BC, so farming it was a joke. Took me around 60~ish kills. Tried my luck on my warrior next, that was around 15~, then my dk.. another 20-30 kills. I've never seen the sword though, and I've seen the mount drop in an LFR group too when i was leveling one of my alts.. =S.

Deleted
    Oh damn, didn't expect this many replies, cheers. But by the answers, it just proofs that this is really rng !

300-400 I guess. And I don't still have it. So keep trying.
    Lol