[resto] Haste problem

Hello,

So recently, one of my raid members (an ele shammy) was kicked out of our raid group for hindering progression (by not showing up). We're currently 5/8 HM and working on Blackhorn this weekend. Now, since he was kicked my RL got a warlock to replace him. This means our group is lacking the 5% haste buff for all of the fights that we don't 2 heal (morchok, zon'nozz, hagara, and spine. Disc goes shadow on all others). My question is should I reforge my gear to be at the WG/efflo tick without the buff, or just suck up the loss in HPS and keep 2005 haste for the fights we 2 heal.

Additionally, I feel not having the 5% haste is going to be a big hindrance not only to heals, but to dps as well. Currently, our raid group has 2 warlocks, and a fire mage as caster dps. Should I try to convince my RL to find a different replacement, or see if one of the casters has a class with the 5% haste buff? Or for a 10man does this buff not matter too much?

Thanks!

(if you need my armory its Reactions on US-Mannoroth)

I seriously dont think you should give up the extra tick on wg/efflo.

Either you convince your raid to get a shadow priest/balance druid (perhaps a new healer so the disc priest can go shadow full time?) or simply suck it up and get the haste needed for you to reach the cap with or w/o the DI.

Well the think is, its only 3 of the fights, so I'm torn on whether or not to reforge to it or not. If I do, then all that extra haste (which could be mastery) goes to waste on 5/8 of the fights. I'm gonna see if I can have a talk with my RL tonight, but I doubt he'll change anything. The only other thing that i could do would be to reforge on a per fight basis, which would be awful and slow down the raid.

I actually had the same problem in our raid group when our old spriest decided to just quit .. in the middle of a raid actually.
    We solved it by having one of our players re-roll his alt shadow priest, which solved alot of problems.

Even if its only on 3 fights you might "struggle" because of it.
    But yes, ideally you'd want that 5% all the time to be able to optimize yourself .. and it would be stupid to deny you that, if there is such an option.
    Just tell your RL that its for the raids better good!
    If not, ask that the guild funds your reforges and have patience when you HS to reforge it in the middle of raid .. think he might change his mind then.

Best of luck getting this sorted out!

Deleted
    One of the benefits of 25m raiding i guess is that it's almost impossible that you will not get the 5% buff, I feel your pain.

Personally I'd get 2005 always, and maybe get a 2nd set of identical gear with different reforges to cut down on wasted haste when you don't have the 5% buff.

At least tell me you get the DI? .