Deleted

Pvp class guides?

Hi, where can i find good, free and updated class guides??

What are you going to do? Stand behind a tank and massage their back to give them courage?

Deleted
    youtube works too but Google is just the best way

Deleted
    So many answers - like google can by answer on any question.

Most updated guides is on arenajunkies.com /class forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Zansheb View Post
    Hi, where can i find good, free and updated class guides??
    Do you want to read one of EVERY classes guides?

Different guides are different places. Some may be on Aj, others may be on YouTube.

It'd be easier if you gave a class that you wanted a guide for.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=warcraft+pvp+class+guides

As has been said before, but here is a bigger jerk way of saying it. Oh and noxxic is not very good because most of their "content" is just copy/paste. AJ is so far beyond trying to help someone new because they are too busy flexing their epeens. Ultimately, the best way to learn is to do. I think I am up to 300 respecs on my DK because I would get an idea in my head and try it out. I can't even begin to think how much I have spent on reforges.

Just play. Try new things. Seek out 1v1 in bgs off on your own. Try that 1v3 at GM and see how you can improve. Don't be a lemming.
    Last edited by Tyrean; 2012-02-20 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    Don't use noxxic. They really don't know what they're talking about for most specs. For example, Surv hunters. They picked 7/3/31, choosing Spirit Bond/Efficiency over Black Arrow and Sniper Training, when Black Arrow is pretty much what lets you get LnL procs.

Deleted
    You should try arenajunkies and youtube guides.

I have a small warlock one, that i answer anyones questions whenever. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-PvP-FAQ-Guide

Would help if you mentioned what classes you play so you could be redirected better.