Poll: What will you do in GW2?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I will most likely roll a warrior (Human or Charr) then mooch around with Peahorse learning how to play, throwing enticement cookies to our ex wow guildy mates, having fun and enjoying the Guild Wars 2 Experience...... cannot wait for this game ;o)

Deleted
    I will make myself busy by roleplaying an asura toaster.

Quest, Quest, Quest, Quest, Dungeon, Quest, Quest, Quest, Quest, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, Dungeon, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP, PvP.

Also, I will PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    swing swords!
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Ok, ok we haven't tried the game yet. But from what you people have read and seen so far, what do you think you will be seeing yourself do the most in this game?
    Depends on how you define "most", as for me Ill be doing mostly a fair share of column A and column B. PVE, world bosses, dungeons, etc and personal story will both be a big part of my game play but with how much I play there is no way that personal story can be "most" of my play time because there is no way there can be enough story to outweigh the time spent in open world PvE. Which is why column A should be its own column but column B should be column B+A(minus dungeons) (aka personal story mixed with open world PvE).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll be doing pvp and pve pretty equally.

Deleted
    WvW PvP I think will take up most of my time then when it's late or there isn't many in fighting I will go exploring the PvE world and join in on the world events happening as I go.

WvWvW, because I can.

Im gonna do everything! :P

pvp, probably ranked stuff if I can get a team together if not probably WvW. While leveling I will do a lot of exploring though.