10+ Year Old Account

All my macros is gone

Okey, so i've just started playing again, and all my macros are gone. I cant remember how they were, and its a pain in the ass because I just cant figure it out. Anyone here with a answer for me?

This is what i want the macro to do; Its a healing macro, and i want it to heal the target if I have a target, but heal the mouseover target if I have a target but have the mouse over another target. At the same time i want it to heal me if i have no target and no mouseover target.

I've tried #Showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover, no harm][no harm] Rejuvenation, which does everything im asking for, but it doesnt heal me if there is no mouseover target or target.

I'd also like a macro that makes me go out and in of travel form in one click.

Please help me, thanks
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2012-02-18 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Rejuvenation

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you mate Do you have a macro for the other question aswell? Macro for going out and in of travel form in one click, to loose snares and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Thank you mate Do you have a macro for the other question aswell? Macro for going out and in of travel form in one click, to loose snares and stuff.
    I don't know the specific macro, but this link might help: http://www.wowpedia.org/Useful_macros_for_druids

Try
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Travel Form

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator