Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could atleast tell us why you bumped a few pictures here. What's the point?
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Maybe these are the new models we've been waiting for? Maybe that's a Deathwing model pre Dragon Soul events (for Well of Eternity like Moorden said) and the fire guy could be some sort of Sha in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah i thought the same, look at this.

thats from wowwiki, it does look like sargeras!
    Maybe these are MoP models?

Maybe Sargey makes an appearance before we confront him in the next or next to next expansion :O.

Just pulling shit out of my ass.

Su

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hair changes color :P my hair was blond when younger, now its light brown, like that picture, so it could be a grown anduin :P
    My hair was blonde when I was a toddler. It changed to the brown it is now well before I was the age Anduin is now. I highly doubt his hair'd change color that late in life unless he dyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post

edit: don't ask from... I have enough problems for now
    Are you a government spy or something!?

Quote Originally Posted by BobCharabini View Post
    Don't be fooled by OP, they're just fan-made models.

Here is the creator: http://www.youtube.com/user/Intaanis

They're extremely well-made, but they're nothing to get excited about for future WoW stuff.
    Aw. Single tear. :P
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    I know you wanted to sound interesting... but I can't help but notice that these are from Vaanel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCMN...eature=related), not some kind of leaked work from Blizzard...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    My hair was blonde when I was a toddler. It changed to the brown it is now well before I was the age Anduin is now. I highly doubt his hair'd change color that late in life unless he dyed it.
    well mine was a really light blond until i was about 15/16, 19 now its getting darker and darker brown i miss my blond hair.

These are fan-made models by that guy that makes those novel-based machinima.

These aren't as super shiney and over the top as his usual ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by naytiry View Post
    Are you a government spy or something!?
    Well, he obviously couldn't tell you that, because he'd then have to kill you!
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

those are some fanmade models, I remember them from a post 2 months ago, or something like that. (DW and Sargeras)