Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Are women slowly taking over control of world from men?

Hundred years ago woman couldn't even talk to man withtout permision, beating your wife was part of husbands daily routine and woman was essential part of kitchen as oven is. Women in politics? People would laugh at you.

Look at world now. Woman are everywhere, they even managed to get into highest ranks of politics. Women have better genes, overall higher IQ, are more responsible, better at solving difficult situation and stick together when fighting men. These are all facts. What's next?

Call me crazy, but I do expect men to give birth to children instead of women in next century.

What do you think?
    Last edited by mmocd71633ac10; 2012-02-18 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    i am going to call you crazy.

You lost me with the men giving birth thing.

Yeah men will be giving birth within 100 years

Nice troll, now back to the kitchen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking women are taking over due to more equality makes it seem like you are very insecure.

I'm also going to call you crazy.

Yeah and next thing you know they will want to vote and own land.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post
    Hundred years ago woman couldn't even talk to man withtout permision, beating your wife was part of husbands daily routine and woman was essential part of kitchen as oven is. Women in politics? People would laugh at you.

What do you think?
    Nothings changed, this still happens in certain countrys.
    Last edited by BatteredSausage; 2012-02-18 at 05:33 PM.

Ignore him, running all over the boards starting dumb threads.

Well the Y Chromosome has been observed to be degenerating over time. Eventually there will be no Y chromosome, and thus no more men. Some species of lizard have already gone through this change, and now have only females. I dunno how serious this needs to be taken by anyone alive today, but I thought it was interesting for this discussion nonetheless.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHea...1#.Tz_f2Jhmu_E

Women have better genes, overall higher IQ, are more responsible, better at solving difficult situation and stick together when fighting men. These are all facts.

No, they are not.

How high is you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they aren't, everyone knows dolphins are the master race.

Deleted
    The day my girl, chance my tires at my car, i suicide, and i'll never suicide, so i will call you crazy

Deleted
    Sounds like paranoia^^

Deleted
    I'll be surprised if the thread wasn't started by a woman. Either way, they don't need to take over, basicly always have for the most part. Women just need to seduce some dude for one day and they can create a life, whilst a man would need to hope the girl doesn't pick an abortion. Also, not all, granted, but why do most men want money or power? And what tends to cause wars? Yup.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should lie down and pretend this thread never started.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post

Look at world now. Woman are everywhere, they even managed to get into highest ranks of politics. Women have better genes, overall higher IQ, are more responsible, better at solving difficult situation and stick together when fighting men. These are all facts. What's next?

Call me crazy, but I do expect men to give birth to children instead of women in next century.

What do you think?
    All facts, huh? Cite your bullshit, biased sources. "Better genes"? Wtf? I stopped there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they'll have to fight against all the black people who are also taking conntrol of world from white people.
    Short answer: no.

god that is such a sexy hypothetical situation.