Having a random issue that someone here may be able to help me with.

When playing in First Person mode my car interiors keep switching BACK to low quality detail. They will often start off in the nice High Quality detail with all the bells and whistles, but as I drive they will suddenly pop into their low quality equivalent.

I am playing the game on (mostly) HIGH settings.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

When playing in First Person mode my car interiors keep switching BACK to low quality detail. They will often start off in the nice High Quality detail with all the bells and whistles, but as I drive they will suddenly pop into their low quality equivalent.

When driving at semi high speeds? Or just driving in general?

Haven't seen the problem myself but sounds like an asset streaming issue while it is buffering in the world assets as you drive through. Weird though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

I'm playing mostly very high and see the same thing. Its happened enough that I rarely bother with first person anymore.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    just got Steam overlay to work with non steam GTA 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbTXTT4LEA so yay
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted
    Seems to be crashing every time I spend money, or receive money, basically every time I pick up some cash, complete a mission or make a purchase "GTA V Has stopped Working", any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had any crashes recently...i'm using the rockstar version though, no steam
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're crashing often I would play with your settings, try turning down certain things and see if that makes a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I noticed the same thing.

Uploads a 60 fps youtube video of playing a game at 15-20 fps.

That framerate makes the damn 360/PS3 versions of old look smooth.
    My Video Recorder said the game was between 40-60 while playing, might have gotten worse quality from youtube? I Dono really, i never notice what frame rate anything is anyway xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone experienced any cheaters? I've been looking into what's going on with the cheating world and bloody hell, the state of GTA V at this current moment is completely out of hand. However, I've yet to experience cheaters (or at least no blatant ones).

... and bloody hell, why on Earth are there no dedicated servers? Just absolute joke on Rockstars end.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Has anyone experienced any cheaters? I've been looking into what's going on with the cheating world and bloody hell, the state of GTA V at this current moment is completely out of hand. However, I've yet to experience cheaters (or at least no blatant ones).

... and bloody hell, why on Earth are there no dedicated servers? Just absolute joke on Rockstars end.
    I have seen quite a few. It's fun meeting a rank 550 guy with less than one bar filled in every single skill, glitching across the map, and immune to damage.

Deleted
    Has anyone found a reliable fix yet for the launcher crashing if you're using a special gaming laptop with a weaker and a stronger GPU? Apart from device manager shenanigans, I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I noticed the same thing.

Uploads a 60 fps youtube video of playing a game at 15-20 fps.

That framerate makes the damn 360/PS3 versions of old look smooth.
    Seems like the recording is skipping/dropping frames which makes it look a lot worse, although it's clearly still not a stable FPS whatever it is.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Seems like the recording is skipping/dropping frames which makes it look a lot worse, although it's clearly still not a stable FPS whatever it is.
    It was around 60 when i was playing.. Soo that why it says 60 fps, I Couldn't know if the Video recorder was gonna fk up the fps :>
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2015-04-27 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    The male fantasy of being a meth-addicted, bipolar, cannibalistic, violent sociopath, with mommy issues, poor hygiene, poor social skills, no education, no family, and literally 6 friends.

Trevor's a man I really wanna be.
    Trevor's supposed to be a reflection of the player (at least the way they tend to be when playing GTA,) he's basically a middle-finger to the audience.
    Last edited by Dhrizzle; 2015-04-27 at 10:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game seriously has some amazing rain effects. I wish it would rain every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Got 70 on steam atm with the waiting as it is for witcher 3 i might break down and buy this XD

“Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    This game seriously has some amazing rain effects. I wish it would rain every day.
    You should be happy that is rains far, far more often then you could ever dream of it doing in real life southern california

Deleted
    Anybody experienced frequent disconnects from sessions and was able to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Once you start flying regularly, you'll change your mind.