Page 85 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I finally cracked and bought GTA 5 for my Xbone. But I will be returning it because GTA online is EMPTY as hell. I could not get more than 5 people on a map.

I don't know if it's a bug or people just don't play GTA online anymore, but If I can't play with at least 20+ other people, I wont.
    ....Isn't the GTA5O server limit like 16 at a time lol?

Also, you can return opened video games?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw lol at the Order interview being completely opposite for GTA5.

The real interview: "lololol the order wasnt done but we're gonna push it with no gameplay and say its a cinematic experience and fanboys will defend it"
    GTA edited version: "lololol we had this shit done forever but fuck pc gamers"

Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    4 months past the date, you mean. Won't be surprised at yet another delay, lol.

A month would've been fine to fix it up. Hell, it took like 2-3 patches and GTA IV was kinda fixed. And that's mostly hotfixed stuff.

I don't know how you guys, after all this shit, are still buying the "we are polishing" crap, but whatever.
    How do you know a month was enough? Clearly it wasn't :P

What other reason do you think they would have for delaying it? Just to fuck with people?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally cracked and bought GTA 5 for my Xbone. But I will be returning it because GTA online is EMPTY as hell. I could not get more than 5 people on a map.

I don't know if it's a bug or people just don't play GTA online anymore, but If I can't play with at least 20+ other people, I wont.

I will buy the PC version for GTA online, because more people will actually be on.
    I get servers with a lot of people all the time?

Maybe you aren't searching hard enough! >.>

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

I will buy the PC version for GTA online, because more people will actually be on.
    Definitely, with MS's anti-cross-platform online-play policies, you wouldn't be seeing an increase in players anytime soon.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2015-02-27 at 08:06 AM.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ....Isn't the GTA5O server limit like 16 at a time lol?
    30 on PS4/XBO.

Easy to get full maps on PS4

Deleted

Poor Peasant. Try to sell this terrible piece of Shit 4-Year old hardware ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    How do you know a month was enough? Clearly it wasn't :P

What other reason do you think they would have for delaying it? Just to fuck with people?
    Due to deals with Sony and Microsoft to keep it a bit more console exclusive, pushing console sales. Maybe? Lol.
    Makes much sense to me, but hey, you can always say I have a tinfoil hat on, that's how people get cool on the internet.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Due to deals with Sony and Microsoft to keep it a bit more console exclusive, pushing console sales. Maybe? Lol.
    Makes much sense to me, but hey, you can always say I have a tinfoil hat on, that's how people get cool on the internet.
    I doubt even Sony and MS have that level of influence.

The more reasonable explanation is that Rockstar allocated the bare minimum level of staff to it as it isn't expect to make much money anyway - nothing compared to the mother-lode they get from consoles.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    I'm one of those that's all for actually finishing the game, but in this "pushed for April" case, pretty sure the game is finished. It's some investor/publisher thing. Money talks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly Unlikely Sony and MS have gotten about as many sales as they probably can hope for for their consoles, 26mil and 18 mil respectively, heck so far this year more GTA 5 is the top selling PS4 game, and the #2 selling GTA 5 game, with 600k and 250k respectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Poor Peasant. Try to sell this terrible piece of Shit 4-Year old hardware ASAP!
    It's ok to own a PC and a console, child.

I am impressed on how good GTA5 does look on my Xbone though.

Can't wait to see how it looks on PC maxed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok to own a PC and a console, child.

I am impressed on how good GTA5 does look on my Xbone though.

Can't wait to see how it looks on PC maxed out.
    There were some new PC screenshots earlier today, I would assume that those are maxed out. :3

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...o-v-pc-screens

10+ Year Old Account
    You seriously think they are worried about console game sales this far down that they would delay it by a month randomly? Come on man :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Labtecr View Post
    I'm one of those that's all for actually finishing the game, but in this "pushed for April" case, pretty sure the game is finished. It's some investor/publisher thing. Money talks.
    Why? What benefit would they have of delaying it? Why would their suddenly be a spike in console game sales for an older game at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    There were some new PC screenshots earlier today, I would assume that those are maxed out. :3

Sweet jesus
    You're a towel.

May end up being one of the best looking game of all time on PC.

Assuming The Witcher 3 doesn't best it, which it may.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post

Looks like PS4 pics touched up in photoshop to get rid of jaggies. Image quality looks amazing, detail and lighting looks identical.

Hopefully you actually can get the IQ that good on PC without tanking the fps.

There should be an Icenhancer mod for GTA 5 soon after release.

Now that will make it look insane.

Go look up videos/images of GTA4 with Icenhancer, It looks ridiculously good.

There should be an Icenhancer mod for GTA 5 soon after release.

Now that will make it look insane.

Go look up videos/images of GTA4 with Icenhancer, It looks ridiculously good.
    Iceenhancer is garbage, it's ENB that makes GTA4 look good and there won't be a ENB version for GTAV as the author doesn't do DirectX11.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Looks like PS4 pics touched up in photoshop to get rid of jaggies. Image quality looks amazing, detail and lighting looks identical.

Hopefully you actually can get the IQ that good on PC without tanking the fps.
    Probably the usual. Better AA and AF at the expense of needing disproportionately more powerful hardware - PC are well known for the availability of high-end parts; not so much for efficiency.

10+ Year Old Account
    May end up being one of the best looking game of all time on PC.
    Until GTA 6 .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.