Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Same as one of above posters, i don't really research any of the GTA games before it's out, i just buy it instantly when it's available.

Graphics look quite sweet here, can't wait!
    Yep I am really liking the Graphics as well, it will suit the genre and its not over the top with realism as what I can see from the trailer. GTA:SA had great graphics and has still kept its look decent through the years, though we can see it ageing, with few plugins you can make it appealing again. Hopefully GTA 5 won't be same as GTA IV in terms of optimization, many say it was a nightmare to run at times.
    -K

Deleted

[Megathread] Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: Apparently October but not confirmed!

My honest opinion on this game is, I CAN'T WAIT AHHHHHHHHHH BRING IT OUT NOW!. The thing I like about the GTA Series is that each game release is pretty much GUARENTEED to be good and worth the money that you pay, I am yet to see a GTA game which has failed to satisfy it's customers.

Apparently there is going to be all the features San-Andreas had and much more, such as:

- Dogs
    - Gym training (Like in San-Andreas where you could change your physique depending on how much you used the in-game gym or how much you ate)
    - Golfing
    - Blimps
    - Jet Ski's
    - Huge Countryside
    - Backpacks??
    - Tattoo's
    - Water Planes
    - Dust trials
    - Dog tags
    - Mile high club is back
    - Bicycles like in San Andreas
    - Car pimping like in San Andreas :]
    - Planes and Jets you can actually
    - Crop duster's
    - Jobs
    - Buy property
    - Vine Wood

Note: None of the above is yet confirmed but very likley to be true.
    I loved GTA IV, But if all of the above were added it would have probably been the best GTA ever made, But in my opinion San:Andreas is still on top.

Main thing i like about GTA's is the fact you can just run around on a rampage, which is the most fun part of any GTA game.

Post your opinions below!
    Last edited by mmoc970b769a5b; 2012-10-24 at 06:19 PM.

Hmm not sure, Im a saints row man myself, first one completely hooked me and knocked gta off my all time faves,

but the, The third has quite a few parts in it, that are just 'unlikley' shall we say? so this might change my mind again
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Hmm not sure, Im a saints row man myself, first one completely hooked me and knocked gta off my all time faves,

but the, The third has quite a few parts in it, that are just 'unlikley' shall we say? so this might change my mind again
    Ahh i see :P I bought Saints row the 3rd also, But I dont see it even competing with GTA 5 in my honest opinion :P

Seems pretty cool, I hope it delivers. Never got to play GTA4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Seems pretty cool, I hope it delivers. Never got to play GTA4.
    Damn you missed out, go grab it haha!

Deleted
    Can't wait for GTA5, GTA4 was disappointing compared to SA but was still fun to play, especially the multiplayer

Deleted
    I need a tissue, I just dropped a load of Gentleman's Juice all over myself from that video.
    /throws money at screen

Deleted
    First place i'll be going in this game (If its the same layout as San-Andreas) is Grove-Street ;]

Saw this a while ago, I can't find the source again, but looks like they are going for first quarter 2013 release

Quote Originally Posted by repstar View Post
    GTA4 was disappointing compared to SA
    No it wasn't, I sure missed all the features they shaved out in the name of GTA becoming more serious rather than cartoony but EPs of Liberty made up for it.
    GTA in plural are an all-time blockbusters, even if SA was better content wise it's like comparing a 10 to a 9.6, these guys keep raising the bar with each new game, kudos.

Def. worth every penny.
    Last edited by Veliane; 2012-06-15 at 07:13 PM.

Definitely excited for this game.

So, are they removing all the crappy "relationship building" mini-game and lousy crap that GTAIV had? Because damnit, I wanted to like GTAIV, I really did, but having to answer the phone for Roman every frikkin 3 minutes, or taking girls on dates, or any of the other garbage they padded the game out with just killed it for me.

I got far more enjoyment out of the 25 hours to run thru Saint's Row 3 than the 25 hours I spent getting aggravated at NPCs in GTAIV.

Also, fuck Rockstar putting PC second. I want simultaneous release you cheap bastards.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

10+ Year Old Account
    If all of those features are in game I'm definitely dusting off my Xbox and getting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    So, are they removing all the crappy "relationship building" mini-game and lousy crap that GTAIV had? Because damnit, I wanted to like GTAIV, I really did, but having to answer the phone for Roman every frikkin 3 minutes, or taking girls on dates, or any of the other garbage they padded the game out with just killed it for me.

I got far more enjoyment out of the 25 hours to run thru Saint's Row 3 than the 25 hours I spent getting aggravated at NPCs in GTAIV.

Also, fuck Rockstar putting PC second. I want simultaneous release you cheap bastards.
    Not sure about the top question, But I completley agree with your complaint about the PC being released months after the consoles, It's ridiculous, Game released last on the best gaming machine of them all!???

Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post
    Not sure about the top question, But I completley agree with your complaint about the PC being released months after the consoles, It's ridiculous, Game released last on the best gaming machine of them all!???
    By a company that got their big first push by PC gamers no less.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

lol, with the way they port to PC, i just hope it'll be playable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    lol, with the way they port to PC, i just hope it'll be playable.
    Graphics are FAR more detailed on PC (With a top GPU) Much sharper, On GTA 4 anyways.
    It's best on the PC because of modding, Drift mods, Trainer etc, My opinion :P

It wont be released untill 2013 at the latest. We have had 0 Information other than that 1 announcement trailer. Dont get your hopes up. I wouldnt even expect to see things from that list, people are just assuming it will have the stat building mechanic just because its set in San Andreas. They removed that feature for a reason :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post
    I'm not concerned about that at all. Console gamers can have their crappy interface and lesser graphics/physics. I'll be happy to wait longer for a version that's been tailored to PC's.