Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Already was on sale on GMG, got it for like 43 dollars or something like that :P
    You just gave me the best idea ever. NZD dollar just came to steam and everyone was super excited for the guaranteed price bump. For this particular title it was 20%(92NZD=72USD=60USD?) on steam which is actually more than our tax rate. Maybe I can just get my keys from GMG from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteKannWeinen View Post
    If they change date again... well, I'm probably will not be in the internet a couple of days, from the burnt asses there will be a nuclear winter.
    I can't imagine them changing the release date... because if they push it back another month, it will interfere with the launch of Witcher 3. I'm no analyst, but releasing a game around the time of another VERY HIGH anticipated title never bodes well.

Just preordered on GMG for $47.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

Click on GTA V. VIP is free, I didn't even have to do anything. Already had a GMG account, just clicked it and preordered.

THIS IS NOT THE STEAM VERSION. It's a Rockstar Games Social Club code. Its Rockstar's version of steam I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Just preordered on GMG for $47.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

Click on GTA V. VIP is free, I didn't even have to do anything. Already had a GMG account, just clicked it and preordered.

THIS IS NOT THE STEAM VERSION. It's a Rockstar Games Social Club code. Its Rockstar's version of steam I guess.
    They used it for GTA4 and Max Payne 3 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaeh I have the social club version as well. IT suckkkkked for gtaiv, but it was disableable for mods and such.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered the steam version. Fuck it, got it for PS3 on launch day, I'll get it again for PC cuz it'll look a million times better.

#pcmasterace

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    My wallets gonna be hurting got 130 coming out in the next month between games XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I hope it supports the logitech g27. That would make it the best sandbox game ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I hope it supports the logitech g27. That would make it the best sandbox game ever!
    Has anyone here actually tried First Person mode on the consoles with a steering wheel? Curious as to how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    Has anyone here actually tried First Person mode on the consoles with a steering wheel? Curious as to how it is.
    Pretty sure(at least on PS4) the developers have to actually make the steering wheel usable, you can't just play any game with it. The steering wheels are the same as the ps3 ones and use the same input method which is different then the dual shock 4. So basically the same reason you can't use dualshock 3s on the ps4.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Played this on my ps3 when it came out rented it btw, worth getting it for my pc just for online and driving around + improved graphics?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Played this on my ps3 when it came out rented it btw, worth getting it for my pc just for online and driving around + improved graphics?
    Yes.

And hopefully matchmaking will be a bit better, but who am I kidding it's going to be terrible.

There's no excuse for taking 2 more years to put it out for PC.

I'll Edward Kenway it out.

If you know what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There's no excuse for taking 2 more years to put it out for PC.

I'll Edward Kenway it out.

If you know what I mean.
    technically its one year and 6 months.

the obvious reason was to milk out the console customers and people who would buy consoles because they couldn't wait.

the point is, its coming, and its almost here. i keep counting the days. it's getting unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post

the obvious reason was to milk out the console customers and people who would buy consoles because they couldn't wait.

the point is, its coming, and its almost here. i keep counting the days. it's getting unbearable.
    Same here. Just agonizing over having to wait 2 more weeks.

I am so bored that I am resubbing to WoW just to witness server drama(Emerald Dream is the best).

Deleted
    I preordered it from steam cause it says PRELOAD the game, i did this because of my slow internet so i can play on launch, when will i be able to download it?, i thought i could download it asap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    I preordered it from steam cause it says PRELOAD the game, i did this because of my slow internet so i can play on launch, when will i be able to download it?, i thought i could download it asap
    Usually a weekish before the actual release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Most likely a week before launch. Patience. we are almost there my friend : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post

The obvious reason was to get a good release and not the myriad of awful pc ports.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The obvious reason was to get a good release and not the myriad of awful pc ports.
    Lest people forget the port quality of GTAIV which came out only 8 months after the console versions. People probably forget since they can brute force that garbage with hardware far beyond what the game was intended for.