Thread: My dream girl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How about a guy who I don't have a reason to hate.
    Ugh, grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by Cl0ver View Post
    who I don't have a reason to hate.
    Heh. I'll second this one.

Don't do this to yourself, brah.
    Let it flow the way it wants to.

Deleted
    And now we have mods in our midst. Although it's probably a good thing that those earlier posts were deleted, so thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    I find the trustworthy/not a cheating whore part the hardest to find in women these days, as I've found most the other characteristics in other girls.
    Good luck in trying to find another woman with that attitude. Judging an entire gender due to some breakup will haunt you forever.

So...

From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

It's like a 0.00000000000000000 ... * few hours later* .....0.0009 Loot chance.
    But hey , you can still get those epics, unless you are a couch potato.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make me dinner and all is forgiven.

Deleted
    Yay, the post showed up.

Everyone has his own definition of "dream girl" but that doesn't mean you should only be searching for that very person. You'll just tire yourself out if you do that, and there's no guaranteeing you'll actually stumble upon her.

Something I picked up along the way - for every person that is, by your definition, 99.5-100% perfect, you can find tens, maybe hundreds that are 95-98% perfect and that are significantly easier to try your luck with. Just keep that in mind.

Anywho, while I never really cared much about outside beauty, some decent traits are more than welcome.
    • Always preferred lighter skin to darker.
    • Moderately slim. Just moderately. Having the ability to control yourself and not confuse what you want with what you need is a good thing, in my opinion. Hygiene is an important factor too.
    • Glasses. glassesglassesglassesglassesglassesglassesglassesglassesglassesglasses. Not the hipster kind, though, just normal ones.

As for other traits:
    • Kind, but at the same time having the ability to stand up for herself should the need arise. This is the most important trait for me.
    • Smart, but modest about herself and her achievements.
    • Acceptant. From football to ponies, whether she's a fan or not, she should understand what people like and what they don't, and not judge them differently based on that.
    • Can embrace her true self and not conform herself to social standards.
    • Emotional stability doesn't hurt, but having dealt with that in the past in the form of my last GF and a couple of other friends, I can help her handle those problems if need be. Just don't overextend.
    • A good balance between logic and emotion would also be preferred.
    • Extra: Artsy. Writing, reading, even playing an instrument. It may be too much to ask, but this is supposed to be our dream girl.

That's all I can think of for now.

Also, for those of you that are inclined in any way, shape or form towards art (or are bored out of their minds), I challenge you to use this to make a physical representation of your "dream SO". i53. tinypic. com / 1192lgo .png
    Remove the spaces.
    Last edited by mmoc56055da98c; 2012-02-19 at 06:28 AM.

Hmmm...

Shallow things:
    • Not fat. Can (and preferably does) have some meat on their bones, but not too much. This depends on person, due to height, genetics, etc. There isn't a magic number.
    • Not bleach blond hair. Come on.
    • Not of certain ethnic and racial decent (raciest? Yeah, probably. Do I care? Not really. [Though, I'm sure there are exceptions])
    • Is physically attractive. Doesn't have to be a model or anything, even just cute is fine. Just easy on the eyes.

There isn't a set-in-stone formula for me. Realistically, everyone is different and my 'perfect' girl might actually turn out to be the complete opposite.
    But this thread isn't about being realistic, is it?

A girl who enjoys video games, a girl who is faithful and honest, and an open minded (or, willing to try) girl.
    But, most importantly, a girl who will trust me. That is probably the biggest thing for me. I'm not the type of person to break trust (or, at least, not without knowing it). I wouldn't stab her in the back, or lie to her. I just want her to know that I'm someone she can trust.

... And this is why I'm single.

Just because you have a detailed description of a girl doesn't make you smart

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    My dream girl would both love to cook and be great at it.
    (Frozen pizza and take away food gets abit dull in the long run).

To illustrate:
    What i had on
    mon : frozen pizza
    tues : frozen pizza
    wens: frozen pizza
    thurs: frozen pizza
    friday:TACo!
    sat : taco leftovers
    sun more taco leftovers? idk yet

And the previous 52 weeks? More or less the same.
    Tried learning to cook on your own, rather than expecting someone else to do it for you? :P

I don't share the concept of a perfect girl. Over the time of my life I found a lot of different women highly interesting and fell in love with even different ones, though my "pattern of predation" is large breast, rather small, blond and a hint of aggressiveness, so it never got serious with any of these.
    Mostly, the women I fall in love with are smart, independant, self-confident and attractive and I usually have known them for a longer time, causing my feeling of fondness to slowly evolve
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irraticate View Post
    But this thread isn't about being realistic, is it?

A girl who enjoys video games, a girl who is faithful and honest, and an open minded (or, willing to try) girl.
    But, most importantly, a girl who will trust me. That is probably the biggest thing for me. I'm not the type of person to break trust (or, at least, not without knowing it). I wouldn't stab her in the back, or lie to her. I just want her to know that I'm someone she can trust.

I fit your desciption, but I'm taken!

Funny you find it unrealistic.

Don't worry, she is out there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Please share your comments and possibly share what you believe as to be the perfect mate for you.
    I think you're making it too hard for yourself, and I don't understand why you want contradicting qualities.

Anyway, my own dream girl would be good looking, kind and fun to have around. What more do you need than that?

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irraticate View Post
    Or because you're a guy who likes girly things, judging by your avatar.

user infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-02-19 at 06:09 PM.

Is it time for unrealistic expectation lists?

The more I think about it I realise I can't come up with one, seeing as I can picture myself with so many different kinds of people. She would have to love me, that's the best I can come up with. I just want to be loved.

Deleted
    My dream guy, hmm..

He would prefer to stay home most weekends, watching series like Dexter etc., eat pizza and play WoW rather than going out, drinking etc. But he should also love to be outside and be active at times. Simply, he shouldn't be a couch potato but not a douche either.

I believe I have this guy right now since two years back, but the only "bad" thing is that he have let me down twice with lying about drugs, and he is not willing to be in our relationship if he can't do it. So we'll see about that... But I guess no one is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    My dream guy..Hrm.

The only things that would be required would be..likes video games, is quite open-minded, and doesn't care if I'm wearing a dress or an old t-shirt, and still thinks I look nice in either...Wouldn't mind if he liked art, too, but it's not something I'd expect from every guy.
    Oh, and obviously a nice personality, in that..he's kind. I guess.

AND as long as he likes surprise hugs/cuddles, I'm A-OKAY with him. :3

..Granted, every guy I've met is an uptight asshole who thinks orange faketan, bright pink lipstick and slutty outfits is the epitome of female beauty. And as for female intelligence, they think the best of the bunch are the ones who are one step away from an amoeba.
    Which is like the complete opposite of me.

I'm naturally pale, love reading/art, video games, etc - I dislike make-up, not that I've got any problem with wearing it if it really mattered - I'm pretty childish, in that I would probably offer a plastic sword fight to anyone if the situation ever arised and I actually owned some plastic swords..which, on hindsight, I should probably acquire.
    Guys think I'm pretty, sure. But they consider the fake, slutty, dumb girls as beautiful. Which depresses me. x.x

So until I meet a guy with a few braincells..
    FOREVERALONE.JPG
    This but mine would be a women instead of a man lol. It makes me sad when girls act slutty or dumb and when they look fake facepalm on the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dream girl.. I had her and kept for a good year and 19 days. It was a long-distance relationship, and unfortunately, she finally had to call it quits because she couldn't take the pain of missing me anymore, and she found someone else who would treat her just as i treated her, but not quite as well as i possibly could. I assume enough to meet her needs. At least we're still best friends and open with each other, but it will never be the same..

Anyways, the dream girl for me would be someone whom i find attractive physically and in personality, someone who loves me and cares for me, and also loves them self, and someone who is understanding, trustworthy, and just a good person in general. I know i'm leaving a few things out, but that's the majority that i can think of at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry
    But I guess no one is perfect.
    Perfect is what you define it to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    <snip>
    I'm just curious, how old are you ~? :x It's kind of hard to believe for me that there are so many douches out there and no one who would esteem a nice and intelligent person... (unless you are surrounded with 14 year-olds, thats why I'm asking...)

And if you happen to visit east Germany you can get a hug from me, I'm pretty good at it D:

OT:

Perfect person for me is someone who would motivate me to do something, because I'm pretty passive, and someone who hears the same music in his/her head as me and imagines the same pictures/has the same feelings when he/she listens to music, someone with wanderlust. That doesn't necessarily mean we would be a perfect couple. Friendship is also something you can't value too high.

I'm just going to paste something that I wrote down a long time ago.

She should be herself...

And hopefully that means she's: funny, intelligent, caring, sincere, honest, thoughtful, kind, innovative, able to handle conflicts, verbally talented, sexy, knows where she stands, understands me, she knows what she wants and how to get it, respectful, not ashamed of who she is, she doesn't feel the need to, by excessive use of makeup or provocative clothing, make sure people see her, because she receives attention through her other characteristics anyways. In other words she should appeal to me physically as well as intellectually and she should be a challenge, yet not act any more difficult than she really is.