Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    reading people justifing USA makes me think they are no different from talibans

    i hope i dont get talibanned by this post

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Think I could be one?

    Trollface.jpg

    better than no moderator i guess :P i was thinking of applying to be one on the last recruitment, i am pretty active on here and pretty much always have mmo-c up on my 2nd monitor, dont know why i didnt apply
    Too cool for a signature

  3. #43
    Stood in the Fire MmoFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    368
    Yep USA suck and they are oil hoarding sucker hell bent on world domination.
    they are currupt to the bone i say kill it with fire.
    well USA will collapse in on it self sometime anyway so u just need to wait then you will have your dream.

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral Goatfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Stars
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    he isnt the mod for these forums, he cant lock them :\ the rest of the mods must be on holiday or something, think boub might need to hire some more mods :P
    Maybe Boub can hire mods that actually do their job correctly instead of just deleting threads they themselves disagree with among other things.

    On topic though, congratulations on being alive and smart enough to realize you are basically a prisoner. The next step is ignoring it and moving on with your life.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    reading people justifing USA makes me think they are no different from talibans

    i hope i dont get talibanned by this post
    well, i lol'd.
    Too cool for a signature

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasyn View Post
    Except for the millions of lives saved by ending the war.
    "millions of lives saved", or rather, less trouble and loss of American soldiers. That rationalization can be used for any war for any course of action. It's the rationale of a terrorist. In truth, it was a grievous war crime and the Americans responsible should've been tried at something similar to Nuremberg.

  7. #47
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    reading people justifing USA makes me think they are no different from talibans

    i hope i dont get talibanned by this post
    I hope you don't either
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    all laptops are stolen to a certain degree

  8. #48
    I'm confused, what's new here again?

    Read my signature. There are goofy people who are still convinced that we were founded upon religious freedom, too.

  9. #49
    If nothing else, the little troll has sparked a delightfully amusing bit of reading material.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    Maybe Boub can hire mods that actually do their job correctly instead of just deleting threads they themselves disagree with among other things.

    On topic though, congratulations on being alive and smart enough to realize you are basically a prisoner. The next step is ignoring it and moving on with your life.
    i actually had a discussion with a mod about that a while a go as threads seemed to be getting locked constantly, apparently the mods have to check with boub/sunshine before locking one, unless its clearly needs a lock, like a forbidden topic or just a messy flame war.
    Too cool for a signature

  11. #51
    Dreadlord tj119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    966
    Someone seems angry he wasn't able to come here.

  12. #52
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,400
    Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    If that were true then they wouldn't have used it TWICE, and both times on CITIES inhabited by civillian men, women and even little children... All wiped off the face of the map in one fell swoop. In actual fact they classified reports on the ground after the nuclear bomb drops in Japan. The aftermath was so atrocious it even made Hitler look less crazy.
    If the United States were really after killing civilian targets, they wouldn't have aimed for places with low civilian population and high military targets. They were bombed with 3 days of each other, and the United States didn't have people on the ground to even see the destruction until well after the fact.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i actually had a discussion with a mod about that a while a go as threads seemed to be getting locked constantly, apparently the mods have to check with boub/sunshine before locking one, unless its clearly needs a lock, like a forbidden topic or just a messy flame war.
    Well, this one certainly SHOULD be banned. I do believe that nation-bashing is one of the things that mods frequently ban and lock for.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

  14. #54
    Stood in the Fire MmoFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    368
    lol so nuking 2 citys full of people is justified because it ended the war like hell it is.
    what if it was 2 citys in the US that got nuked not so fun now is it.

  15. #55
    Brewmaster Yggdrasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America!!
    Posts
    1,434
    Japan made it's choice when it's will opposed ours. Until that will was broken the only solution was their utter destruction. Women, children, men, solders, and anything else that existed would and should have been turned to ash. To bad it took as many of their there folks as it did for them to realize they had zero reason to oppose us, and just give up and become us and eventually become loyal subjects.

  16. #56
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,400
    Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    "millions of lives saved", or rather, less trouble and loss of American soldiers. That rationalization can be used for any war for any course of action. It's the rationale of a terrorist. In truth, it was a grievous war crime and the Americans responsible should've been tried at something similar to Nuremberg.
    Do you understand the amount of lives that would have been lost both civilian and military if the United States invaded Japan?

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 01:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    lol so nuking 2 citys full of people is justified because it ended the war like hell it is.
    what if it was 2 citys in the US that got nuked not so fun now is it.
    Get better scientists.

  17. #57
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    lol so nuking 2 citys full of people is justified because it ended the war like hell it is.
    what if it was 2 citys in the US that got nuked not so fun now is it.
    Ehh they had no means of getting the bomb here.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    all laptops are stolen to a certain degree

  18. #58
    ok USA (troll-misinformed-brainwashed)defender force, what about that nipple slip in the NFL when USA make most of porn....?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    Well, this one certainly SHOULD be banned. I do believe that nation-bashing is one of the things that mods frequently ban and lock for.
    It is, and with good reason; just look at how this thread has developed so far

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    Well, this one certainly SHOULD be banned. I do believe that nation-bashing is one of the things that mods frequently ban and lock for.

    yeah, nation bashing and religion threads are the 2 that get locked really fast. political ones usually derail into a flame war and get locked quick aswell, but some of them go on for a while and dont get locked.
    Too cool for a signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •