Thread: Picture Wars!

Page 10 of 219 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

@ Morgan Freeman pic
    Oh, and Jim Carey got beat by two arrows to his knee

And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.

well, when I replied, that last image was the Morgan Freeman one. The last post was the one asking about how to counter it. And in the ~10 seconds it took to google Bruce Almighty and upload a pic to imgur and then post it, there were more posts :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    If you see someone replied to the picture you intended to reply to, delete your post, I've done it 10-15 times already.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Oh, and Jim Carey got beat by two arrows to his knee

Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    well, when I replied, that last image was the Morgan Freeman one. The last post was the one asking about how to counter it. And in the ~10 seconds it took to google Bruce Almighty and upload a pic to imgur and then post it, there were more posts :x
    i just keep google images open and post the URL link to the pic from there, its the quickest way to counter.
    And should he be a prophet of It's coming, he shall be cast out by his kin and his peers, for they cannot comprehend and fear the end of the corrupt empire. - Unknown, 3/1/2012
    I am Lothaeryn, Dragonborn of Nirn and Paladin of Azeroth. Hear my voice and tremble... Bask in my radiance and be inspired...
    For I am the Hand of Dawn, and justice shall be done by my shout and by my blade.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Evil Rainbow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    If you see someone replied to the picture you intended to reply to, delete your post, I've done it 10-15 times already.
    no one had replied to the Morgan Freeman pic though :x
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Evil Rainbow!!
    Whats better than a Rainbow?

DOUBLE RAINBOW

banhammer hits you for semi-nsfw material!
    Too cool for a signature

i dont even know what that image is

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 03:20 AM ----------

@thor

#

(Zeus)
    Too cool for a signature

it's a photoshopped Megaton hammer from Ocarina of Time :3

which one? the mega banhammer from Worgen? or the Thor movie one that is apparently missing?

which one? the mega banhammer from Worgen? or the Thor movie one that is apparently missing?

I took it away because apparantly we went on with the rainbow cupcake but now that one is gone too :S

@thor

#

(Zeus)
    pretty much this lol.

yeah worganites image, i dont know whats going on lol. i didnt know whos worganites was replying to. :\
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    I took it away because apparantly we went on with the rainbow cupcake but now that one is gone too :S
    too many quick posts!

@thor

#

(Zeus)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

is there a mod clearing this up lol?
    Too cool for a signature

yeah worganites image, i dont know whats going on lol. i didnt know whos worganites was replying to. :\
    I was replying to the Ban Hammer post, shoulda said something :x