Thread: Picture Wars!

  1. #3701

  2. #3702

  3. #3703
    Mechagnome Jaojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Cabin
    Posts
    536
    Im not sure if this is too big or not
    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=176

    Last edited by Jaojin; 2013-05-22 at 10:23 PM.
    Puzzle and Dragons Addict.

  4. #3704
    Scarab Lord Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boredom leads to apathy, apathy leads to lazy, and lazy leads to obesidy.
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaojin View Post
    Im not sure if this is too big or not
    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=176

    [IMG ]http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/051205.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #3705


    What beats wanting more polygons? MORE POLYS!

    So I give you an INSANELY high poly detailed sculpt! (look at ears to prove it isn't a pic, and something is off with eyes imo)

    Oh and fun side note, these things can get in the billions (yes with a B) poly counts.... *whistles innocently*

  6. #3706
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229
    [IMG]physxinfo.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/PhysX_2-72.jpg[/IMG]
    Too many polygons! System deteriorating!
    Last edited by Nario64; 2013-05-24 at 03:57 PM.

  7. #3707
    Legendary! Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    [IMG]..http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/366/d/6/joker_zbrush_sculpt_by_paulmellender-d5pyk5p.jpg[/IMG]
    What beats wanting more polygons? MORE POLYS!
    So I give you an INSANELY high poly detailed sculpt! (look at ears to prove it isn't a pic, and something is off with eyes imo)
    Oh and fun side note, these things can get in the billions (yes with a B) poly counts.... *whistles innocently*
    CPU :- AMD FX6350 oc 4.4ghz
    Ram :- 8gb DDR3
    Mobo :- Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    GPU :- XFX Radeon 6950 2GB
    Cooling :- Corsair H50

  8. #3708
    Scarab Lord Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boredom leads to apathy, apathy leads to lazy, and lazy leads to obesidy.
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    The list of things wrong with this.
    1. NHS is the British National Health Service. In the USA we don't actually have this. So if this was a Prescription it would be issued by a Private Doctor.
    2. NHS Number, Numbers on the Document at all. US doctors do not put any details on a Prescription other than the patients name address, the medicines and doses, Doctors contact information and his signature. Very old school but it works since all Pharmacies are independent businesses.
    3. Mr, Heath Ledger in the US it would a preprinted (Circle one: Mr. Mrs. Ms.) Ledger, Heath this of course if it was typed, otherwise it would be in hard to read Doctors Hand Writing.
    4. Address, 123 Any Street, Any City, Any State Zip (ie 90064), it wouldn't be Morgue since that is just for dead people.
    5. Endorsements? I would assume this means Prescriptions.

    (Example of a US Prescription)


    (Just in Case the image was meant to be a coroner's report)



    (official thread Response)

  9. #3709
    Legendary! Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    The list of things wrong with this.
    1. NHS is the British National Health Service. In the USA we don't actually have this. So if this was a Prescription it would be issued by a Private Doctor.
    2. NHS Number, Numbers on the Document at all. US doctors do not put any details on a Prescription other than the patients name address, the medicines and doses, Doctors contact information and his signature. Very old school but it works since all Pharmacies are independent businesses.
    3. Mr, Heath Ledger in the US it would a preprinted (Circle one: Mr. Mrs. Ms.) Ledger, Heath this of course if it was typed, otherwise it would be in hard to read Doctors Hand Writing.
    4. Address, 123 Any Street, Any City, Any State Zip (ie 90064), it wouldn't be Morgue since that is just for dead people.
    5. Endorsements? I would assume this means Prescriptions.
    and here is me thinking that putting
    Bottle of Drugs (strong)
    Even More Drugs (Super Strong)
    Large dose of stupidity

    as the medicines supplied would give it away as a bad, fast Photoshop :/
    I must have totally missed that he was American, and this is a UK Prescription. Being from the UK and all.
    CPU :- AMD FX6350 oc 4.4ghz
    Ram :- 8gb DDR3
    Mobo :- Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    GPU :- XFX Radeon 6950 2GB
    Cooling :- Corsair H50

  10. #3710
    Scarab Lord Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boredom leads to apathy, apathy leads to lazy, and lazy leads to obesidy.
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    and here is me thinking that putting
    Bottle of Drugs (strong)
    Even More Drugs (Super Strong)
    Large dose of stupidity

    as the medicines supplied would give it away as a bad, fast Photoshop :/
    I must have totally missed that he was American, and this is a UK Prescription. Being from the UK and all.
    Since he didn't add a Picture I'm going to beat my own Bad Photoshop picture with a Picture of Thrall Drinking Dos Equis



  11. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Since he didn't add a Picture I'm going to beat my own Bad Photoshop picture with
    Another bad photoshop picture rofl! So here is something that looks cool instead!


  12. #3712
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229

  13. #3713


    ---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 08:20 PM ----------

    The boring battle ever tops the boring talk about walking safety


  14. #3714
    Legendary! Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Posts
    6,405
    Your Super heros are no match for my Evil Genius !
    CPU :- AMD FX6350 oc 4.4ghz
    Ram :- 8gb DDR3
    Mobo :- Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
    GPU :- XFX Radeon 6950 2GB
    Cooling :- Corsair H50

  15. #3715

  16. #3716
    there's evil in all of us...

  17. #3717
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229

  18. #3718
    The Patient the1seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    my own reality
    Posts
    319
    That cat needs to take a chill pill man!

  19. #3719
    The Patient Nario64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, CANADA Eh?
    Posts
    229
    It'll take a lot more than one pill to kill these guys:

    More like 3 pills, each!

  20. #3720
    Mechagnome Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    721

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •