Last edited by Jaojin; 2013-05-22 at 10:23 PM.
"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
What beats wanting more polygons? MORE POLYS!
So I give you an INSANELY high poly detailed sculpt! (look at ears to prove it isn't a pic, and something is off with eyes imo)
Oh and fun side note, these things can get in the billions (yes with a B) poly counts.... *whistles innocently*
Too many polygons! System deteriorating!
Last edited by Nario64; 2013-05-24 at 03:57 PM.
1. NHS is the British National Health Service. In the USA we don't actually have this. So if this was a Prescription it would be issued by a Private Doctor.
2. NHS Number, Numbers on the Document at all. US doctors do not put any details on a Prescription other than the patients name address, the medicines and doses, Doctors contact information and his signature. Very old school but it works since all Pharmacies are independent businesses.
3. Mr, Heath Ledger in the US it would a preprinted (Circle one: Mr. Mrs. Ms.) Ledger, Heath this of course if it was typed, otherwise it would be in hard to read Doctors Hand Writing.
4. Address, 123 Any Street, Any City, Any State Zip (ie 90064), it wouldn't be Morgue since that is just for dead people.
5. Endorsements? I would assume this means Prescriptions.
(Example of a US Prescription)
(Just in Case the image was meant to be a coroner's report)
(official thread Response)
Bottle of Drugs (strong)
Even More Drugs (Super Strong)
Large dose of stupidity
as the medicines supplied would give it away as a bad, fast Photoshop :/
I must have totally missed that he was American, and this is a UK Prescription. Being from the UK and all.
---------- Post added 2013-05-25 at 08:20 PM ----------
The boring battle ever tops the boring talk about walking safety
Your Super heros are no match for my Evil Genius !
That cat needs to take a chill pill man!