Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably cost $100+ AUD

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Yeah, you seem lost....

Try here
    Lmao thank you Mif. Also I changed the name of the thread so that nobody has any confusion as to what game we'd speculate the collector's edition of. In the Guild Wars 2 forum.

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terranullis View Post
    Probably cost $100+ AUD
    The internet I'm on here is garbage. What is the US Dollars -> UAD rate?

10+ Year Old Account
    1 USD is approx 0.93 AUD

EDIT 4: Got it right this time.
    Last edited by Terranullis; 2012-02-19 at 08:52 AM. Reason: im an idiot

I...I don't know how I missed that. Of course this is the GW2 forum. I blame it being late. It's time to go to bed... Don't mind me. /shame

1 USD is approx 0.93 AUD

EDIT 4: Got it right this time.
    Ouch you think it'll cost that much? The only game I remember costing that much for a CE (recently) was SC2 and they justified that price tag with their "Groundbreaking new map editor". I'm thinking around 85-90$ with tax at most. I'd pay 100 for it, but I'm unemployed so I'd really pay closer to 80.

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I...I don't know how I missed that. Of course this is the GW2 forum. I blame it being late. It's time to go to bed... Don't mind me. /shame
    Aww it's ok. Everyone makes mistakes. <3
    Last edited by Mkalafut; 2012-02-19 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We get fucked over badly, i looked it up online, one retailer has the Standard Edition at $99.95

We get fucked over badly, i looked it up online, one retailer has the Standard Edition at $99.95
    What the SHIT??? Well I'm assuming the price is just a placeholder. Nobody has any "for sure" information yet so maybe they're just being a-holes with that ridiculous placeholder until we get more info. At least I hope - for your sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't count on that, there's no way it would be that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    No that's the prices. ME3 CE is $108, most xbox or ps3 games are 90-110 (new ones), and I think I payed $100+ for each wow CE...

Although some games are getting better in price, but we still pay ridiculous amounts for online games as well, Origin has ME3 for 79.99, Skyrim is 89.99 on steam
    .... http://www.ebgames.com.au/
    Last edited by Terranullis; 2012-02-19 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Don't count on that, there's no way it would be that much.
    Yeah, I'm thinking that place is just being a bunch of A-holes with an absurd placeholder number.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have stated no artbook will be added since its been released, id love it to be added because i do not have it.
    Also the paper back novel.
    A usb card.
    And a mouse pad
    And in game pet.

Standard is likely to be $60 USD and $80 USD for the CE. At least that's my guess(hopes).

10+ Year Old Account
    No that's the prices. ME3 CE is $108, most xbox or ps3 games are 90-110 (new ones), and I think I payed $100+ for each wow CE...

Although some games are getting better in price, but we still pay ridiculous amounts for online games as well, Origin has ME3 for 79.99, Skyrim is 89.99 on steam
    .... http://www.ebgames.com.au/
    Sorry I didn't realize you were talking about the price for Australia at first, I've heard games are pretty ridiculous there.

In Australia, I'd expect it to be probably at least $90 for CE. Battlefield 3 on xbox costs $120, on PC roughly $100. I hope to God it's less...but at least in Australia...It won't be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Standard is likely to be $60 USD and $80 USD for the CE. At least that's my guess(hopes).
    I agree, and I also would like to see a mouse pad (@Kouki). Always wanted one ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Sorry I didn't realize you were talking about the price for Australia at first, I've heard games are pretty ridiculous there.
    Nps, yeah they're batshit crazy prices. If they don't IP block I might just buy it from Amazon like I did with SW:ToR