Deleted

Conflag on CD with Backdraft still present?

I happen to run into this problem fairly often, where I still have 1-2 charges of Backdraft left when Conflag comes of CD, and I tend to Incinerate the last 1 or 2 backdrafts before I Conflag again. Is this wrong?

Should I just Conflag on CD all the time, and ignore the present Backdrafts?

SimCraft says you should cast it on cd, maybe in real raid situation if you are expecting to start moving soon you can cast one incinerate while you are still in place and delay conflagrate for when you need to move.

If I'm not mistaken, conflagrate does more damage than a backdrafted incinerate. Therefore, it would be more beneficial to use Conflagrate as much as possible.

Deleted
    I just hate losing empowered buffs like Backdraft, but I should ignore it in this case it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Should I just Conflag on CD all the time, and ignore the present Backdrafts?
    Yes.

Fuck backdraft, conflag all day errday

Deleted
    Thanks Penguin

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing anyway that you have 1-2 Backdrafts left when Conflag comes off cd? And as said Conflag > Backdraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Heroics are heroics for a reason.. if you cant do heroics, you cant raid.. its the proper path...
    ...Blizzard has gone the mile and added LFR for those people, but nerfing normal and hc modes is just plain stupid. The Burning Legion didn't get pushed back by lining up a thousand arcane mages spamming AB. It took work work work.

Deleted
    Found it to be a major DPS loss if you don't conflagerate as soon as possible. Delaying it really hurts your dips :<

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    What are you doing anyway that you have 1-2 Backdrafts left when Conflag comes off cd? And as said Conflag > Backdraft.
    It's totally possible with some Soul Fires and any kind of interruption that you still have Backdraft up when Conflag comes off cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    A combination of having to re-cast soul fire + refreshing a dot can leave you with leftover backdraft procs. Add in some movement, and it's not unreasonable to assume you have leftover backdrafts quite often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockmaster View Post
    A combination of having to re-cast soul fire + refreshing a dot can leave you with leftover backdraft procs. Add in some movement, and it's not unreasonable to assume you have leftover backdrafts quite often.
    That's exactly what happens when it happens. If you have to hardcast the Soul Fire and your Doom+ corruption are about to fall off, I usually end up with 1-2 backdrafts left, when Conflag comes off CD