Sub Legendar Spine

So I'm going as Sub for Spinel.
    Before tendron phase I try to make stacks as close as possibel to 30 without passing it (Trying to get legendar proc on tendron to do PWN dmg)
    But I have a question.
    Let's say I pop SnD and my legendar proc. frist ambush will goes anyway to get FW but then what .. any idea ?

I didn't understand that last sentence.
    But what I do is keep stacks around 29 and 5 CP by the time the add is about to blow up with 9 stacks.
    Cast recup when add starts to cast nuclear blast, get 5 cp and cast SnD, Shadowstep same add, cloak, and vanish. By the time add is dead I'll have around 30-34 stacks
    Open ambush from stealth, pop agi trinket, pop shadowdance, ambush, evisc, ambush evisc, etc
    Hope legendary doesn't proc when tendon has 1 second left and really piss me off.

By trying to force legendary to proc your add damage might be shitty because you sometimes have to stop attacking for a bit.
    Last edited by satori sartori; 2012-02-19 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think is optimal waiting, for the group and overall dps, subtlety gets the 30 stacks really fast, you'll spend a lot of death time and that's not good.

Ambush hits harder than Evis. You will be ambushing in a ShD anyway. ShD lasts for most of a tendon. You are missing some uptime, but unless you can force a proc at the end of the ShD then it isn't worth it. For Evis to even tickle a tendon with the proc you need FW up anyway.

There is a big thread on this on these forums you might want to read.

I didn't have the luxury of legendarys when doing H spine... and still dont. Damn you 10man drop rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.