Thread: Macro Space

Deleted

Macro Space

Hey,

I have recently used up all of my macro space. There is what looks like a scroll bar on the macro interface but it actually isn't a scroll bar.

Is there any possible way, via an addon or otherwise, to be able to create more macros?

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware, no. But make sure you're using both general and character specific macros, and delete any that you never use.
    I also have certain macros that I edit for specific fights (as a Paladin you don't need to use all 'hand' spells in one fight, so one edited macro is fine).

How have you even managed to fill all the boxes up though? I'm wondering if there's an addon you could be using to do something you're using macros for.

You can use something like MacroBank which will allow you to store very large number of macros, and then swap them into blizz macro menu in and out as profiles, according to the situation (we can't change blizz macro menu slot number. That's stored server side and hard coded).
    You can also use mods that have their own macro databases like Macaroon, BindPad, Vuhdo and so on and those macro menus are independent of macro blizz one but will work just the same.

The scrollbar is there because the "General" macro tab has about 2 pages worth of macros, but the character-specific only has 1. I guess they didn't feel like hiding the scrollbar in the character-specific tab.