Reinstalling Rift. Addons?

Hey guys, I'm currently patching rift and resubbing! yay.

Last time I played was 1.1 before addons were supported.

I looked up some of the addons on curse and there's the usual bar mods / meters etc.

What are considered some of the more stable / must have addons among the rift community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

I used Simple Meter and King Boss Mods. That's it. They run with no problem. The meter isn't anything like recount or anything, but it gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    Here is a list of useful addons in Rift:

http://community.riftgame.com/2012/0...wesome-addons/
    Thanks bud!
    By fiber be purged

Simple Meter (damage/healing meter)

Cast Bar Replacement and Target Cast Bar

King Boss Mod (for raids only)

nkAdvisor (bit like atlasLoot)

nkWardrobe (equipment manager)

Karuul Alert (power auras)

Those to my knowledge are the better implemented ones with the most functionality.

Is there raid frame addons?

Last time I played the default raid frames continuously repositioned themselves on their own =S
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    Is there raid frame addons?

Last time I played the default raid frames continuously repositioned themselves on their own =S
    There isn't, but I believe that that behaviour was a bug that has long since been resolved. My own raid frames have been in the same place since I put them there seven months ago or more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Simple Meter (damage/healing meter)

Cast Bar Replacement and Target Cast Bar

King Boss Mod (for raids only)

nkAdvisor (bit like atlasLoot)

nkWardrobe (equipment manager)

Karuul Alert (power auras)

Those to my knowledge are the better implemented ones with the most functionality.

We used Wire's RaidKiller Alerts for raids. http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...aidKiller.html

Having timing warnings for all of Akylios abilities was invaluable, I'm not certain how much different then Kings boss mods it is but it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    We used Wire's RaidKiller Alerts for raids. http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...aidKiller.html

Having timing warnings for all of Akylios abilities was invaluable, I'm not certain how much different then Kings boss mods it is but it works great.
    In ROTP KBM is actually more accurate with the timers. Can't speak for HK though, haven't used it there.

Simple meter is a great addon, although for someone like me who uses recount for more things than tracking dps, it's really and incredibly basic

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Simple meter is a great addon, although for someone like me who uses recount for more things than tracking dps, it's really and incredibly basic
    The limitation is actually the ingame combat log. Things like interrupts and shield absorbs are not reported. Been a while since I used Recount, can't really remember many of it's other features. It does break down damage but not crits or average hits etc (though I am sure that it could be made to), and I don't know if it shows non-player damage either.

http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/ftargetcastbar <-- fCastBar. I personally prefer that cast bar addon. The look of it matches Rift's ui wonderfully. It's the only addon that I use.