Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Does your board not have a Mips or EK (or other supplier's) full-cover block? They really blow seperate mosfet/chipset blocks out of the (heh) water.

I really like the green sleeving (is it MDPC-X?), and I agree that aside from black, it'd be hard to get a matching colour for other parts.

One option for your motherboard is to overlay the board itself with a piece of acrylic that has slots cut out for the memory, CPU, GPU etc. It's a lot of effort, but the effect (if coloured or back-lit) is amazing.

For your ramsinks, how about dropping a green CCFL (either a narrow one, or remove the stock plastic tube and get a narrower one) in between them? You can also get different types of ramsinks (you'd remove your current ones carefully, and replace with the new ones).
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bit too much green for my liking, but looks like you're on the right track for routing the cables.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard