Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a great thing for those involved in the competition. For those out? Pretty meaningless.
    The good players are still there. Even if they leave, someone else will take their place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Well if you're REALLY into gaming (like many are) then who's the best are importaint as role models or "heroes".

If we twist the question we could ask:
    Does it matter who's the best soccer/football player for a 14yr old amature kid?

Same answer, different question.

If you CARE about something you will look up to the "best" people doing it, hoping to one day be as good.
    That's atleast how I feel about it, myself I have no real chance to go to "hero" status as far as being one of the top retpaladins because of time restraint among other things but it's something that I'd try to achieve if I had the time.

So simply, the best are rolemodels or "heroes" for the less experienced gamer/player.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    There must always be *Lightning strikes* a World first guild

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    Even Ensidia haven't downed 8/8 yet, and they dropped to rank #2 on their realm. You can say hardcore, but as many of them quit, not top anymore. (?)
    Ensidia merged with ENVY, friend of mine played in Ensidia and is now in ENVY. Ensidia didn't get 8/8hc in their own guild because of people quitting the game (atleast what I heard) so they talked with ENVY about a merge to strenghten both their rosters for MoP. Honestly I'd keep an eye out for them during MoP, some of the top players in the world are there. Among them one of the best rets (glossy eyes)!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    World firsts and realm firsts have never ment anything in the first place, why would someone care that you beat new content the second it came out? Its not me being it so im not getting the gear or seeing it.

Theres better things in this world to compete in than competing in a game where very little of the playerbase even cares what these "top" guilds do.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

10+ Year Old Account
    In your Washing Machine, Stealing your Socks
    To op: hows the view from up there? Most of the good playing quitting? Really? That's all i am going to say on this topic.
    Or is this because the world first DW kill went to a Korean guild that you have to assume that all the good players have quit (in EU/US)?

I'm just trying to understand the method behind your thinking, because thats a very radical statement that your making there

This thread needs to be locked. The OP is just a straight troll. You're telling us that out of 10 million players there aren't any players as good as or better than the people who played in TBC? LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakaflocka212 View Post
    if you remember the #1 guild forever was a guild called Death And taxes BY the way. .
    rofl.Nihilum got alot more wf's , on bosses that actually mattered.Also Paragon/Method done way more impressive things.

Closing this since it's a pointless thread from a pointless account just to cause drama.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions