Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    The Roleplay thread. I can change it too...

    This is the roleplay thread. All rules apply. No insults tough. This thread is created for the sole purpose of not bothering others on non-roleplay threads.

    The list, when created, will allow new people to join, and will show who plays what and where.

    Have fun.
    Last edited by arachnidsGrip; 2012-02-20 at 01:01 AM.
    Formerly GTG12.

  2. #2
    Field Marshal raveger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In fallout equestria
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    This is the roleplay thread. All rules apply. No insults tough. This thread is created for the sole purpose of not bothering others on non-roleplay threads.

    The list, when created, will allow new people to join, and will show who plays what and where.

    Have fun.
    this means we need to start from scratch...
    alright
    ill wait for the others to get here =3

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    this means we need to start from scratch...
    alright
    ill wait for the others to get here =3
    Yeah. Chose pony/character please
    Formerly GTG12.

  4. #4
    Blademaster Mugen MacPherson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where thar be Pheonix
    Posts
    36
    This is a great idea; although perhaps you should add that ponies will be involved (as fundamentally that's what we are rp'ing)

    Also rav, I think you might have missed one of my posts XD clarifying why I was acting that way

  5. #5
    Dreadlord I Knew It's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    894
    The RP forums are over that way ---->

    And yes, there are seperate forums for rp'ing.

  6. #6
    Field Marshal raveger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In fallout equestria
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    This is a great idea; although perhaps you should add that ponies will be involved (as fundamentally that's what we are rp'ing)

    Also rav, I think you might have missed one of my posts XD clarifying why I was acting that way
    i think i did
    im kinda out of it w/ these pain killers...
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    The RP forums are over that way ---->

    And yes, there are seperate forums for rp'ing.
    Gratzi good sir!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    This is a great idea; although perhaps you should add that ponies will be involved (as fundamentally that's what we are rp'ing)

    Also rav, I think you might have missed one of my posts XD clarifying why I was acting that way
    I should. Probably.
    Formerly GTG12.

  8. #8
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Yeah. Chose pony/character please
    Cake, of course.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    The RP forums are over that way ---->

    And yes, there are seperate forums for rp'ing.
    Can't you let us have this thread? It won't be a burden, or violate any rules. Or am i missing the point?
    Formerly GTG12.

  10. #10
    Blademaster Mugen MacPherson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where thar be Pheonix
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    The RP forums are over that way ---->

    And yes, there are seperate forums for rp'ing.
    there is a particular reason we are posting here; that may or may not be related to the fact that we all came from the pony megathread

  11. #11
    Dreadlord I Knew It's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    Can't you let us have this thread? It won't be a burden, or violate any rules. Or am i missing the point?
    Yes, im pretty sure you are missing the point.

    Hey guys, can I go post about hunters in the mage forums?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Cake, of course.
    O...okay?

    Seriously'
    Formerly GTG12.

  13. #13
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,065
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    The RP forums are over that way ---->

    And yes, there are seperate forums for rp'ing.
    Pretty sure it's WoW-related only, these people are looking for non WoW stuff, if I'm correct.


  14. #14
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    there is a particular reason we are posting here; that may or may not be related to the fact that we all came from the pony megathread
    It's definently not. >_>

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 06:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Pretty sure it's WoW-related only, these people are looking for non WoW stuff, if I'm correct.
    You are correct.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Yes, im pretty sure you are missing the point.

    Hey guys, can I go post about hunters in the mage forums?
    Like Digglett said. I think we should consult a mod or something >_>
    Formerly GTG12.

  16. #16
    Blademaster Mugen MacPherson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where thar be Pheonix
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG12ification View Post
    O...okay?

    Seriously'
    Yep that's what he's been for the past 1000 pages or so

  17. #17
    Is this just a thread about a potential upcoming RP thread, or something? What's the setting? I'm not quite following. And I'm confused about why someone thought I came from some sort of pony megathread, when all I did was check the MMO-Champ main page.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenryuu View Post
    Yep that's what he's been for the past 1000 pages or so
    You mad? He has been a cake since like, since summer. Even before, possibly.

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 03:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    Is this just a thread about a potential upcoming RP thread, or something? What's the setting? I'm not quite following. And I'm confused about why someone thought I came from some sort of pony megathread, when all I did was check the MMO-Champ main page.
    Upcoming RP thread, possibly. But the current problem is, that infact we would need to go to Role Play area, which is WoW only, and this is more of fun stuff.

    I did not realize that sentence either..
    Formerly GTG12.

  19. #19
    If you, you know, made it notable that it's an MLP thread... I wouldn't really care if it was in the RP forums.

    I'm open to it, at any rate. Doubt anyone'd else really care as long as they knew it was an MLP thread.

  20. #20
    Field Marshal raveger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In fallout equestria
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    Is this just a thread about a potential upcoming RP thread, or something? What's the setting? I'm not quite following. And I'm confused about why someone thought I came from some sort of pony megathread, when all I did was check the MMO-Champ main page.
    no, setting will be a different world filled with all sorts of magic/technology, im not sure why they thought that though...

    ---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 12:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If you, you know, made it notable that it's an MLP thread... I wouldn't really care if it was in the RP forums.

    I'm open to it, at any rate. Doubt anyone'd else really care as long as they knew it was an MLP thread.
    is it possible to get a rename up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •